Weirdest dream about your special interest!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ksuther09
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm

So last night I TOTALLY had a dream about my special interest! It was sorta funny! :D I wondered whether others dreamed about theirs. So, why not ask :D And if you have had a weird or funny dream about your interest, you can share too!! :)

Short synopsis:

I had a dream I was at my mom's apartment complex and I look out the window and there's this elephant in the courtyard. Um, WEIRD! And there were people around it trying to get it to move, but all it did was stand there and eat carrots someone was feeding it. The police had no idea what to do, so they just left. My mom was just standing on the porch watching like, "Ok, this is interesting." Then I get on the internet on my phone and pull up Dr. Grandin's website trying to find her phone number to call her and see if she has any ideas on what to do with said elephant. Just as I think I found her number, I wake up. I kinda wish the dream had continued to see what she would've said!! !! Oh well! :D

Ok, YOUR TURN! :) :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 12:06 am

I'm going to pick Routemasters, this time.

I had a dream that I won the Lotto Max and I bought myself a Routemaster to live in. I got the seats removed and had the area space sectioned into rooms. I had a bunch of 60s type appliances and space aged lighting. My best friends asked me where I lived, so I showed them my mobile bus home and they were very impressed.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Jan 2011, 3:47 am

If a crush on a celeb can be considered a special interest I think already posted about this on the weirdest dream post but my NewYears resolution is to be more redundant so anyways~ a few months ago I dreamed I was in a fight with that kid Gibby from iCarly about her & he was trying to strangle me with his shirt. I don't remember much else about that dream. I've had a few other dreams where I was dating her or kissin her but fighting with Gibby was defiantly the weirdest; the other dreams about her were just AWES0ME

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 8:24 am

Ah I've had loads. Here are a few examples:
I once had a dream that my cousin turned into a bonobo, and in the same dream 3 baby ones turned into 1000s of tiny mice.
I had a dream where a gorilla turned into a man in a suit. I had one that I was holding a baby chimp on my knee then he suddenly turned into my friend then back into a chimp again.
I dreamt last night that I found books by an old artist that doesn't exist in the waking world, and the book was full of weird furry art with nothing but chimps in.

iwannabeadragon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jan 2011, 9:00 am

Mine is the show Gilmore Girls, and since I know the synopsis of every episode I often have dreams of them. Every person I know replaces the character I associate them with and the episode turns out just like it did on TV. I guess it's not really weird at all.

The other one is Peter Kurten, a serial killer also known as The Vampire of Dusseldorf. I think the reason he interests me so much is because he was sexually deviant. Anyway, the dream was like this. Peter Kurten's first victim was a 10 year old girl named Christina (I don't know if I should get into the gory details here so I'll just say in the dream I was Christina.) Yeah.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 8:00 pm

I had a dream where I kept seeing dead meerkats laying around and this therapist lady poped up and told me I should be happy to see them like that.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 8:35 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm going to pick Routemasters, this time.

I had a dream that I won the Lotto Max and I bought myself a Routemaster to live in. I got the seats removed and had the area space sectioned into rooms. I had a bunch of 60s type appliances and space aged lighting. My best friends asked me where I lived, so I showed them my mobile bus home and they were very impressed.

Do I want that house?
YES I want that house!

Funnily enough I don't recall ANY dreams about my special interests ATM though I've definitely had them.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 9:03 pm

I could write an entire book about cat-related dreams. The last one I had was that my cat, Peter, who passed away last October, came to see me to see if I was all right.

I had a dream that I was at a tennis tournament and I actually met Denis Istomin and his mom. I would love to go to a real tournament and meet my favorite players.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 8:33 am

I think the last weird dream I had involved adventuring with a load of random NPCs from the game Skyrim, which I have played to the absolute death, so it's not too surprising. It was quite a cool dream actually, and different from my usual abstract ones, but by the end of it I was starting to get those annoying conscious thoughts where your 'reality' self starts overlapping with the person you become in an active dream. I told them I had to go, and when I did wake up I felt just like the children from the lion, the witch and the wardrobe.