Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 4:03 am

I do think critically and learnt enough to realise there is a huge amount of truth to the illuminati.

it is from spending a lot of time learning about i am able to judge what amongst is it BS theories.

i cant give any direct evidence about alex jones. the best i can give you is that from studying conspiracies myself and gaining a better idea of which ones are credible, i believe that alex jones is intentionally misleading and exaggerates things.

"That's a good step. Maybe with time, you'll see why it's ridiculous to believe there's an Illuminati secretly controlling the world."

I have known for quite a while there is BS amongst the conspiracy theories. there is an agenda being carried out by a shadow government. i am highly sure of that.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 4:36 am

Alex Jones is at best an entertainer. At worst a comedian

DW
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2011, 8:36 am

Conspiracy Theory: Jesse Ventura has to be one of the most biased shows ever... the show used a Scientologist to testify that the American healthcare system is about to begin a massive holocaust...

UFO Hunters I like though, the show provides an excellent combination of extra-terrestrial conspiracies balanced with actual science, and testimony is actually verifiable. Having a scientific background, I love the balance.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 3:03 pm

Jesse Ventura. agree with you.

"I was a navy seal" wow, give a crap haha.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 3:46 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
i cant give any direct evidence about alex jones. the best i can give you is that from studying conspiracies myself and gaining a better idea of which ones are credible, i believe that alex jones is intentionally misleading and exaggerates things.

So no evidence that he works for the CIA. Why are you making stuff up then?

Quote:
I have known for quite a while there is BS amongst the conspiracy theories. there is an agenda being carried out by a shadow government. i am highly sure of that.

What shadow government?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 7:10 am

MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
?

Quote:

What shadow government?

The one whose officials are carried about in Black Helicopters.

ruveyn

DW
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2011, 7:35 am

ruveyn wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
?

Quote:

What shadow government?

The one whose officials are carried about in Black Helicopters.

ruveyn

Yea I don't really believe things like the popular conspiracy that the US government is working with Greys at a base called Dulce and things like that... although it is really wierd that when people get too close to this mountain or are on the mountain, black helicopters pop out of nowhere. One person who hiked the mountain even said that the black helicopters would hover above him in order to sort of "push" or "scare" him away. Perhaps the US government is operating an installation under the mountain in order to evade enemy satellites?