What is it about me that pisses people off so much?

Page 1 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 8:54 pm

http://ponylandcatfights.com/viewtopic. ... ri+meerkat

One of them even went as far as saying that murdering me would be considered a mercy killing. Aparently none of them realise there is no age limit for vet school. What did I ever do that pissed them off so much?

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

With all due respect, you have an attitude which reminds me of a bulldyke. I wish I had examples in mind but I don't. I might look around for some in a little bit.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 9:36 pm

TBH you have said some things here that disturbed me. One of them is wanting to talk about your interests all the time and if people don't want to hear it, they are not your true friend. No one wants to hear the same things over and over and even aspies don't want to hear the same things over and over just like any other NT. I can imagine saying that over there might piss them off and make them want to target you.

To answer your other question, you posted a thread on the other forum asking about vet school or whatever (I don't feel like going over there right now to look at that thread for clear details what it was exactly about) and they gave you honest answers and you didn't like them and you said if you couldn't be a vet you don't want to be anything else. I remember they made very good points like how are you going to be a vet with a bearded dragon with you? You can't have him with you in the room when you take care of animals. And you have to work on social skills to work with people so you do better with them since vets also have to deal with people and it does take people skills to do it. I assume that's what they are on you about. I also remember being in that Catfight thread trying to stick up for you because they didn't seem to know the difference between accommodations and special treatment regarding school and they were also pissed about that.

Fact is I would try and move on beyond this and they do this to everyone, I have noticed it seems like every time they b***h about a MLPA member, it's always a member who has a disability. Coincidence or they get pissed off by people who have disabilities because they have things about themselves others find annoying. I haven't even asked that yet over there and haven't been there in months. It was maybe June when I was last there. Well I was just there today after clicking the link.

Is bulldyke a bad thing pistonhead? I just looked that word up and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 9:50 pm

I'm using it as a comparison, it's just the attitude that they have. I have nothing against masculine women even of the lesbian variety so long as they don't have the associated attitude. The attitude is just ridiculously offensive.

I've now checked out 9 pages of the topic and I'd say about 2/3s of them have crossed the line on what is fair criticism and what is just being an as*hole. Griffinthecat for example seems to be fairly in the right on the page I'm on for example.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

The nature of the Aspie is that no matter what an Aspie says it is subjected to ridicule even when other NTs can relate. One thing I find hypocritically disturbing is that many NTs like to brag about how "crazy" they are, yet they're constantly mocking and ridiculing the very ones who really do have problems. Bleepin' hypocrites I say.

I find that it's not worth it to brag about anything because they just throw it back at you in the worst ways possible. I always thought I was fine saying this or that about myself to friends or classmates only to have to them rip on me and make cruel jokes about it for the remainder of my life.

It sucks but in the end, you've got to be careful about what you say to people about yourself, even if you do feel comfortable sharing it. If you share a certain disturbing aspects of your character (like saying "I have depression" and all) you'll find that a lot of people will rather mock and tease you about it than be sympathetic. It's part of living in the idiotic society of NTs who believe in the motto "Everyone's a joke but me!" :roll:

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:01 pm

League_Girl wrote:
TBH you have said some things here that disturbed me. One of them is wanting to talk about your interests all the time and if people don't want to hear it, they are not your true friend. No one wants to hear the same things over and over and even aspies don't want to hear the same things over and over just like any other NT. I can imagine saying that over there might piss them off and make them want to target you.

To answer your other question, you posted a thread on the other forum asking about vet school or whatever (I don't feel like going over there right now to look at that thread for clear details what it was exactly about) and they gave you honest answers and you didn't like them and you said if you couldn't be a vet you don't want to be anything else. I remember they made very good points like how are you going to be a vet with a bearded dragon with you? You can't have him with you in the room when you take care of animals. And you have to work on social skills to work with people so you do better with them since vets also have to deal with people and it does take people skills to do it. I assume that's what they are on you about. I also remember being in that Catfight thread trying to stick up for you because they didn't seem to know the difference between accommodations and special treatment regarding school and they were also pissed about that.
Fact is I would try and move on beyond this and they do this to everyone, I have noticed it seems like every time they b***h about a MLPA member, it's always a member who has a disability. Coincidence or they get pissed off by people who have disabilities because they have things about themselves others find annoying. I haven't even asked that yet over there and haven't been there in months. It was maybe June when I was last there. Well I was just there today after clicking the link.
Is bulldyke a bad thing pistonhead? I just looked that word up and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Personaly, I can't see what's so disturbing about wanting to lecture people about my special intrests and rejecting them if they do not. My special intrests are my friends. I don't really need friends, friendship will anyways be an alien concept to me. Why does it make people so mad becuase if I can't be a vet, I see no point in life? Aparently this is an example of the "rigidity" you read about in AS books and it is always protrayed as a bad thing. Without this "rigidity" I would not have been able to anything. One person's "rigidty" is another person's drive or detirmation. I really just wish people would leave me alone and respect my wish to use all my energy to be a vet and just focus on that. I'm not one of those people who can focus on one goal at a time. My goal. Not anyone else's goal for me. I must have my own goal. I think I'll start another thread on why a goal with a persice target is such a bad thing in so many people's eyes.

I think I'm getting over the need to tote Pippin around with me but I'm never going to be able to cope in a classroom enviroment if no one takes the time to help me. I can't even watch TV shows that take place in a classroom setting...even with Pippin.

Even if I was asking for special attention: "OMG my eyes are blue and get even bluer in blue rooms. I can't take a test if there is any sort of blue in the room and I have to automaticaly get a A+ becuase my eyes will get too blue." Is it called for to say I should be killed?

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:03 pm

Alright I got around to digging for an example of what is repulsive about your attitude

"The furry community seems as if one big joke. Why do furries draw pictures of female animals with breasts in the same placement as humans? Horses DO NOT have hands. If you want to have a horse hold an object, give it extra wrist strength."

The problem here is
1. The furry community does whatever it wants
2. Just because you don't like drawing human boobs on other animals doesn't mean other people can't
3. You aren't the only person on earth who knows horse anatomy, maybe people would rather draw their fantasy horse instead of your realistic one

You *EXPECT* everyone to *ACCEPT* YOUR interests but you REJECT theirs and then they reject you and your interests and here you are wondering why. You are just too pushy with your point of view in almost every situation.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

18 Jan 2011, 10:03 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
Even if I was asking for special attention: "OMG my eyes are blue and get even bluer in blue rooms. I can't take a test if there is any sort of blue in the room and I have to automaticaly get a A+ becuase my eyes will get too blue." Is it called for to say I should be killed?

No.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:08 pm

Quote:
Why does it make people so mad becuase if I can't be a vet, I see no point in life?

Probably because it means if you don't do anything with your life, you will be on SSI without a job and they see it as mooching off the system and it makes them mad because their taxes go to you and they don't like it. They don't like paying taxes for people who sit at home and not have a job because they don't want one. They see it as abusing the system.

No you shouldn't be killed.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:10 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Quote:
Why does it make people so mad becuase if I can't be a vet, I see no point in life?

Probably because it means if you don't do anything with your life, you will be on SSI without a job and they see it as mooching off the system and it makes them mad because their taxes go to you and they don't like it. They don't like paying taxes for people who sit at home and not have a job because they don't want one. They see it as abusing the system.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with talking about your interests, it just that you don't want to listen to others talk about theirs and that is unfair. I think it's polite to listen to what others want to talk about if you want them to listen to what you talk about which is meerkats.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:11 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Quote:

I'm already on SSI so why is it only a big thing when I don't want to be a vet tech?

Last edited by PunkyKat on 18 Jan 2011, 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Alright I got around to digging for an example of what is repulsive about your attitude

"The furry community seems as if one big joke. Why do furries draw pictures of female animals with breasts in the same placement as humans? Horses DO NOT have hands. If you want to have a horse hold an object, give it extra wrist strength."

The problem here is
2. Just because you don't like drawing human boobs on other animals doesn't mean other people can't
3. You aren't the only person on earth who knows horse anatomy, maybe people would rather draw their fantasy horse instead of your realistic one

You *EXPECT* everyone to *ACCEPT* YOUR interests but you REJECT theirs and then they reject you and your interests and here you are wondering why. You are just too pushy with your point of view in almost every situation.

So I can't express my own ideas and opionions? Thank you, when people accuse me of being "pushy" I actualy veiw it as a compliment.

League_Girl wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Quote:

I'm already on SSI so why does everyone care when I don't want to be a vet tech?

Oh and there is nothing wrong with talking about your interests, it just that you don't want to listen to others talk about theirs and that is unfair. I think it's polite to listen to what others want to talk about if you want them to listen to what you talk about which is meerkats.

If it isn't okay for me to talk non stop about meerkats, then why is it okay for everyone else to talk non stop about Twlight, Harry Potter, celeberties and sports? It seems that those are acceptable obsessions but meerkats are not. Or were not at a time.

kfisherx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:17 pm

Ummmmm... where to start.

You have an all-or-nothing attitude (Black/White - typical in Aspies and very bad for being happy on this planet)
you say you don't need friends, s**t upon everyone and then wonder why people don't like you (which one is it?)

Determination is an attitude that takes you to a place of reason by setting real, achievable goals without stepping on people and then taking consistent action to acheive those goals

Being an a$$hat is setting unrealistic goals, talking about going somewhere instead of doing that thing (pissing people off because your mouth is going faster than your actions) stepping on whomever you have to in order to get to your goal, etc...

Let your actions speak for your determination.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:18 pm

kfisherx wrote:
Ummmmm... where to start.

You have an all-or-nothing attitude (Black/White - typical in Aspies and very bad for being happy on this planet)
you say you don't need friends, sh** upon everyone and then wonder why people don't like you (which one is it?)

Determination is an attitude that takes you to a place of reason by setting real, achievable goals without stepping on people and then taking consistent action to acheive those goals

Being an a$$hat is setting unrealistic goals, talking about going somewhere instead of doing that thing (pissing people off because your mouth is going faster than your actions) stepping on whomever you have to in order to get to your goal, etc...

Let your actions speak for your determination.

Just becuase I don't want friends dosen't mean I want to be bullied or targeted. I have no idea where to start and aparently no one wants to help me get started either. I was trying to find a vet to shadow but just kept running into dead ends. I wish people would just ask why I am still in high school at 24 instead of being bullies about it. The answer? I had a nervous breakdown from all the pills I was taking. I just wanted soemthing to help me sleep but the doctor gave me a powerful antiphycotic instead. The anti phycotic was making me phycotic and the doctor gave me another "medicine" to counteract that and to conteract the pill to counter act the pill that was to counteract the previous pill. I couldn't take all the interactions and eventualy had a nervous breakdown from it. I'm a victim of the pharmasutical company if anything. If the doctor had recomendend meltonion and a weighted blanket, I would probably be researching drugs myself at this momment but it didn't work out that way. It took several years to recover from the nervous breakdown and get all that "medicine" out of my body. I don't think I will ever be the same though.

Last edited by PunkyKat on 18 Jan 2011, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

No, you can express yourself but you need to RESPECT other people. I think obsessing over animals is stupid cause they eat, s**t, sleep and die and that's pretty much it. I normally don't run around telling the whole world ANIMALS ARE STUPID! I will say it here because maybe if you got a taste of your own medicine you'd understand how other people feel, but honestly I doubt it.

Also, I don't give a rats ass about Twilight, Celebrities or Sports. If people respect me they will avoid talking to me about these things. Harry Potter I can stand but there is a point when enough is enough (I really don't want to argue over whether Harry would have been better off casting rictusempra or expelliarmus in the fight with Voldemort). People who respect me will talk to me about cars, sex, music, computers, gaming, rollerblading, weightlifting, farming, or something else that I enjoy talking about.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:25 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
Pistonhead wrote:

The problem here is

So I can't express my own ideas and opionions? Thank you, when people accuse me of being "pushy" I actualy veiw it as a compliment.

League_Girl wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Quote:

I'm already on SSI so why does everyone care when I don't want to be a vet tech?

If it isn't okay for me to talk non stop about meerkats, then why is it okay for everyone else to talk non stop about Twlight, Harry Potter, celeberties and sports? It seems that those are acceptable obsessions but meerkats are not. Or were not at a time.

Because they listen to what other people talk about even if it doesn't interest them? Plus they talk about other things too besides their special interest or temporary one. Just my guess. I don't know either. I have also noticed it too in my teens so I decided to not talk to people if I can't talk about what I want to talk about but yet I am expected to listen to what they want to talk about. If they don't wanna hear mine, why should I hear theirs?

I thought you did want to be a vet tech, now I am confused.