Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 2:58 am

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BS0br6o0

Posted: January 18, 2011
8:05 pm Eastern

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again yesterday another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledge that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

"If there is a political agenda (regarding Obama's birth certificate), then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president," he said.

So far, the only birth document available on Obama is a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth that first appeared on the Internet during the 2008 presidential campaign. It was posted by two purportedly independent websites that have displayed a strong partisan bias for Obama – Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.

WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org.

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 3:00 am

The short form birth certificate is legal.

Besides, Obama's mommy verifies she gave birth in Hawaii.

ruveyn

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:47 am

WorldNetDaily? Honestly, that's your source for this "story"? What, did the Weekly World News website close down?

WND is not a "news source"; it's a far-right conspiracy-theory blog masquerading as a news site, with a plain hard-on for trying to take down the sitting President for the incredible sin of not being another Dubya. (Although I did get a little chuckle out of their characterization of Snopes.com and FactCheck.org as "partisan websites" - apparently, if you expose the bull on both sides, that's "partisan"; you're only supposed to expose the left's errors, and agree to pretend there are none on the right...)

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 9:42 am

:roll: @ both the post and poster.

take your risperdone.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Jan 2011, 9:50 am

MasterJedi wrote:
:roll: @ both the post and poster.

take your risperdone.

i don't want man boobs come on!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 10:31 am

Seriously, are people still talking about this?
Uggggghhhh ... this is going to go on even after Obama's presidency is over.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 11:21 am

ruveyn wrote:
The short form birth certificate is legal.

Besides, Obama's mommy verifies she gave birth in Hawaii.

ruveyn

Uh, isn't his mom deceased?

@ DeaconBlues

Actually, if you follow the money, you would find that both FactCheck.org and Snopes.com are partisan websites. In fact Obama and Bill Ayers are tied to FactCheck.org through Anhenberg Project.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 11:24 am

You have to be a moron to think that there'd be this vast of a conspiracy to get in someone who isn't a legal citizen as president. It's not like as if there aren't corrupt as-all-fuckall legal white guy citizens who could do the job...just look at Lieberman or Clinton or Pelosi or McCain or any of the Bush clan. Pasty white peoples who'd whore out their own kids to NAMBLA if it meant getting more power and having the potential to get away with it.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 11:28 am

Inuyasha wrote:
@ DeaconBlues

Actually, if you follow the money, you would find that both FactCheck.org and Snopes.com are partisan websites. In fact Obama and Bill Ayers are tied to FactCheck.org through Anhenberg Project.

And they're all part of the Trilateral Commission, reporting to the Illuminati, right? :roll:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Jan 2011, 11:29 am

It's a weird controversy since it could be completely shut down if they just release the damn birth certificate. It just makes you curiously, what are they hiding?

Last edited by Jacoby on 19 Jan 2011, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 11:30 am

Jacoby wrote:
It's a weird controversy since it could be completely shut down if they just release the birth certificate. It just makes you curiously, what are they hiding?

Maybe distracting a whole bunch of ret*ds from looking at other aspects of his life for questionable things?

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 11:48 am

skafather84 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
It's a weird controversy since it could be completely shut down if they just release the birth certificate. It just makes you curiously, what are they hiding?

Maybe distracting a whole bunch of ret*ds from looking at other aspects of his life for questionable things?

I sincerely doubt it considering Obama's inability to take any kind of criticism.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 12:02 pm

I do know that technically only someone born in the U.S. can become president, but I think that's a stupid rule.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

Jacoby wrote:
It's a weird controversy since it could be completely shut down if they just release the damn birth certificate. It just makes you curiously, what are they hiding?

His birth certificate is posted online. My ancestors were here before the Revolution, and I don't have the paperwork to prove my citizenship to the standards the Birther idiots are demanding of Obama.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 1:01 pm

Orwell wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

His birth certificate is posted online. My ancestors were here before the Revolution, and I don't have the paperwork to prove my citizenship to the standards the Birther idiots are demanding of Obama.

A birth in the hand is worth two in the Bush topic

:roll:

No wonder Barack's sister lives in Canada, with her husband and family.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 3:17 pm

Further, as both the former Governor of Hawaii (a good Republican) and Hawaii's AG have noted, such records are considered personal and confidential, and releasing one of them to the public, even if it's for what you think might be a good reason, sets a precedent that would enable any Hawaiian's personal records to be made public. After all, one person's friviolity, or even attempt to track someone down for nefarious purposes, is another person's "good reason"...