Should I post my REAL height/weight on a dating site?

Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2011, 10:55 pm

Bethie wrote:
The implication here is aesthetic objectivism- that "looking good" is synonymous with "not being fat".

No. Everyone likes different things. All I am saying is the only girls *I* have liked have been thin.

I'm not gonna try and make myself be attracted to fat women any more than I'm gonna try and make myself bisexual or make myself like pensioners. I don't get what's so bad about that. I'd be FRIENDS with someone regardless of how they look, but for a relationship, I want to find them both physically AND emotionally attractive

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

29 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

Volodja wrote:
Bethie wrote:
The implication here is aesthetic objectivism- that "looking good" is synonymous with "not being fat".

No. Everyone likes different things. All I am saying is the only girls *I* have liked have been thin.

I'm not gonna try and make myself be attracted to fat women any more than I'm gonna try and make myself bisexual or make myself like pensioners. I don't get what's so bad about that. I'd be FRIENDS with someone regardless of how they look, but for a relationship, I want to find them both physically AND emotionally attractive

Repeat yourself another five times,
maybe THAT'll address my point.

:?

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

which was?

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

30 Jan 2011, 5:13 pm

Volodja wrote:
which was?

I'm done. Banging one's head against a wall is only so much fun.

:roll:

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2011, 6:44 pm

:flower: