Internet generation only: Are you good with computers?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm

I've been in front of a computer half my life (I'm hardly exaggerating, for the past several years all I've done all day is use my computer for various things), so I know a ton about them, software and hardware. I built my own computer, it's a piece of cake. I'd never buy a brand-name one. :P I used to love programming, and still like it, but I don't do it anymore, as now my obsession and main interest is human languages, rather than programming languages.

Carnione
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Feb 2011, 3:12 am

Don't know the technical terms or anything, but I'm ok with computers. It's mostly an intuitive thing.

kprox1994
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Feb 2011, 3:22 am

I'm good with computer's os's and operating programs. But I have never tried programing anything. I'm more interested in using different programs than creating them.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 7:42 am

If you having code problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one ;)

Yes, I'm good with computers if I may say so. After all, I do spend all my time on them, experimenting with them, researching them, and tinkering with the software and hardware for fun :D

FarqyTheIndolent
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

Beyond the basics, I'm really not, but it's difficult to determine how much of this can simply be credited to my ignorance, and how much of this is influenced by my natural ability (or possible lack thereof). See, I've never had the slightest bit of interest in computers, or anything even vaguely related to the subject, and so I have no way of saying how competent I would prove to be if I ever attempted to get to grips with the relevant information.