Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Yeah it was, if you were a Judge you can't force a prosecutor to try a case before a suspect is even arrested yet, furthermore the man admitted to being a collaborator and said he enjoyed it.

The Lead Attorney for the Prosecution is "way out of line."

Inuyasha wrote:
The fact he doesn't is troubling because it indicates he lacks feelings for others, or he is plain sadistic, does that break it down for you.

The fact he doesn't feel bad about it years later, that is kind of disturbing. Also I've found liberals only have compassion for people when it benefits themselves.

Riiiggghhhhttt... Except for the fact Soros publicly admitted he helped them and considered it one of the most enjoyable years of his life, he enjoyed it, that should give one pause right there.

It looks more like he doesn't care, the fact he doesn't have remorse is as though he dehumanized the people he helped send to Concentration Camps (probably explains his attacks on Israel as well).

You keep repeating yourself. He did not send anyone to a concentration camp, nor did he attack Israel.

Many soldiers who participated in actual battles did not express remorse over people they killed, and some even found the experience itself to be "exhilarating."

Only a twisted fascist would obsess over the perceived lack of guilt of a Jewish holocaust survivor, and continue to hold it against him. And, yes, I am comparing you and Glenn Beck to Hitler, because the three of you are "way out of line."

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

pandabear wrote:
Only a twisted fascist would obsess over the perceived lack of guilt of a Jewish holocaust survivor, and continue to hold it against him. And, yes, I am comparing you and Glenn Beck to Hitler, because the three of you are "way out of line."

You know, it's people like you that have made it so being called a racist doesn't mean anything, another sad thing is you look to be trying to do the same thing with anti-semetism. The really sad thing is when people have to report racism now, nobody believes them anymore because everyone has come to associate it with just being someone a liberal disagrees with and thus wants to smear.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:32 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
pandabear wrote:

You know, it's people like you that have made it so being called a racist doesn't mean anything, another sad thing is you look to be trying to do the same thing with anti-semetism. The really sad thing is when people have to report racism now, nobody believes them anymore because everyone has come to associate it with just being someone a liberal disagrees with and thus wants to smear.

You may take the perceived accusation as lightly as you wish.

But, please get some help with your spelling and grammar.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:41 pm

As I recall, it's conservatives who have taken to calling their opponents "Hitler," "fascists," and "Nazis" in recent years.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
As I recall, it's conservatives who have taken to calling their opponents "Hitler," "fascists," and "Nazis" in recent years.

Last I checked Scott Walker was a Republican whom was called Hitler by Unions.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Here's a tip. If you want to use the word "whom", then rephrase the phrase thus:

"...a Republican whom Unions called Hitler."

Otherwise, you should use the word "who."

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm

pandabear wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Here's a tip. If you want to use the word "whom", then rephrase the phrase thus:

:roll:

You have issues, can you be any more obsessive compulsive on grammar usage.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
pandabear wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

:roll:

You have issues, can you be any more obsessive compulsive on grammar usage.

You want Glenn Beck to be proud of you, don't you?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, they shouldn't have called him Hitler - when f*****g as*hole is more than enough.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 7:40 pm

How about "vile fu**ing a$$hole?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 7:48 pm

pandabear wrote:
How about "vile fu**ing a$$hole?"

That works for me, also. :lol:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 11:53 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, they shouldn't have called him Hitler - when f***ing as*hole is more than enough.

So pointing out the entitlements and standing up for the general public against a union makes someone an a-hole, looks to me like you aren't being rational.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2011, 12:01 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, they shouldn't have called him Hitler - when f***ing as*hole is more than enough.

So pointing out the entitlements and standing up for the general public against a union makes someone an a-hole, looks to me like you aren't being rational.

As a matter of fact, most of the public support the unions these days against Governor as*hole.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2011, 12:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As a matter of fact, most of the public support the unions these days against Governor as*hole.

And you blindly believe what you are spoonfed by the lamestream media, and you claim I'm brainwashed... :lmao:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2011, 12:31 am

Number 1, I never said you were brainwashed.
Number 2, I'm cautious around any source complaining about the mainstream media, mainstream churches, mainstream entertainment, or the like, as they're actually the best and most reliable.

Jojoba
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jun 2011, 12:20 pm

A little different than the original topic, but saw this today about Jewish voters. They seem to be loosing faith in Obama.

"Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama"

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2011/ ... don-obama/

excerpt:

Quote:
It takes a lot to pry most American Jews away from their traditional loyalty to the Democratic Party. But give Barack Obama credit. In just two and a half years in office, he has managed to achieve just that. Though the rumblings about Jewish unhappiness with the president’s policy of pressure against Israel have been getting more noticeable with each fight the administration picks with the Jewish state, the last month has been the worst yet. And, as Politico reports today, the cracks in the heretofore solidly partisan wall of Jewish support for the Democrats are starting to widen.

The Politico feature largely concentrates on interviews done with Jewish Dems in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and what Ben Smith heard can’t be encouraging for Obama supporters. Fundraising is being affected with even those organizing pro-Obama events admitting to Politico they won’t meet their goals. The open talk of defection to the Republicans next year is getting loud enough that even the most rabidly partisan Democrats have been forced to take notice. Though they claim most Jews will never vote for a Republican, the dissatisfaction with Obama is no longer confined to the right. Even liberal Jews are starting to question why the president seems more inclined to get tough with America’s ally than with foes such as Syria.

The response from pro-Obama Democrats is, the president’s policies have been portrayed unfairly. They claim if the situation is properly explained to voters and donors, they will be reassured. But such reassurance is not coming easily. Though a minority of Democrats might be sympathetic to the idea Israel must be pressured to make peace for its own good, even most liberals understand the Jewish state has spent the last two decades making concessions and peace offers in vain. They know the obstacle to peace is the refusal of the Palestinians to take yes for an answer.

The spin about Obama showing Israel “tough love” isn’t convincing people primarily because, unlike Democratic leaders of the past whose affection for Israel was not doubted, many Jews have been forced to come to the conclusion the president simply does not have the same warm feelings for Israel most Americans share.

Democrats are right to mock Jewish Republicans who predict a shift in Jewish voting patterns every four years. But the problem the Democrats face doesn’t stem from the fact the GOP has become a pro-Israel stronghold. The threat to the Democrats’ stranglehold on the Jewish vote comes from their own party’s leader.

It bears repeating the record 40 percent of the Jewish vote Ronald Reagan garnered in 1980 had more to do with Jimmy Carter’s hostility to Israel than his own appeal.