Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 2:46 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfdVT4psKAw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 2:48 pm

Okay, that looks to be just plain idiotic.

For goodness sakes even John Stewart has said the left has gone too far bashing Palin.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 2:49 pm

Why does nobody seem to realize that Sarah Palin doesn't need anybody to humiliate her, she does it well enough all by herself

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 2:52 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Why does nobody seem to realize that Sarah Palin doesn't need anybody to humiliate her, she does it well enough all by herself

But it's a song from a drag queen!! !

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 2:54 pm

skafather84 wrote:
But it's a song from a drag queen!! !

Who I thought was kind of hot :?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 2:59 pm

Vigilans wrote:

Sure whatever, while this song doesn't attack her kids, other left wing smears involved trashing her children. You guys want to tick off more and more Americans whom think people on the left have lost their minds go right ahead.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:02 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Sure whatever, while this song doesn't attack her kids, other left wing smears involved trashing her children. You guys want to tick off more and more Americans whom think people on the left have lost their minds go right ahead.

I don't care about Sarah Palin or Sarah Palin bashing way to assume my intentions

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:05 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I don't care about Sarah Palin or Sarah Palin bashing way to assume my intentions

I usually wouldn't care, but they have crossed the line by attacking her kids. Children are supposed to be off limits in politics.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:11 pm

Unfortunately when you put yourself in her position it goes with the territory. I don't like it any more then you do. Sarah Palin, who is probably a very nice lady in person, has built an international image as a wannabe celebrity vs a politician, I think, perhaps unintentionally. Making a 'hit' show on TLC, making silly or ill-informed sounding, statements she has basically built an template for ridicule far better then anybody could have without her help

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Unfortunately when you put yourself in her position it goes with the territory. I don't like it any more then you do. Sarah Palin, who is probably a very nice lady in person, has built an international image as a wannabe celebrity vs a politician, I think, perhaps unintentionally. Making a 'hit' show on TLC, making silly or ill-informed sounding, statements she has basically built an template for ridicule far better then anybody could have without her help

Usually attacking a politician's kids pretty much ends your career, because it is considered crossing the line.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:14 pm

People have been making fun of her kids since 2008 when it came out that her teenage daughter was pregnant

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:19 pm

Vigilans wrote:
People have been making fun of her kids since 2008 when it came out that her teenage daughter was pregnant

They've also been targetting her youngest son, her youngest daughter, etc. It's despicable.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:22 pm

Politics always aims below the belt :(

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:23 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Politics always aims below the belt :(

This is an all time new low, that and accusing her of being an accessory to murder.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 8:11 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Usually attacking a politician's kids pretty much ends your career, because it is considered crossing the line.

No it doesn't. An unfortunate reality in politics is that opponents will bring your family into it. They are actually somewhat more civilized about it now than they were in the 19th century, when some very unkind comments were directed at Andrew Jackson's mother, and Grover Cleveland's opponents attacked him on the basis of a bastard child he may or may not have fathered.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 11:03 pm

Not to mention Thomas Jefferson was rumoured to have been the father of many of his own slaves.