Page 1998 of 2484 [ 39731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 ... 2484  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 11:34 am

I'd like to travel back in time to see the first type of plant life on Earth.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 2:14 pm

Trying to help others within the autistic community

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 3:45 pm

No words for... Whatever this is. :o
And it's not the frustrating kind of whatever this is.

And whatever this is, is more of good yet not as pleasant but just better than bad.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

CrabbyHermit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 May 2021, 4:11 pm

All sorts of things, feeling confused and fed-up at the moment.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 11:18 am

Just that... Unreliable people. Unreliable body.
And further sleep debt.

Also been sneezing all damn day while feeling the whole sleep inertia.

This could've been easier if I were allowed to go there myself. But noooooo!! ! :roll:

Not that I judge someone's concern and their stupid fear of me with a stupid accusation of being a 'carrier'.

And damnable people I know now I cannot rely, despite the stupid explicit instructions. It could've been done already, but NOOOO!! Instead of trying to fix my body's progress with sleep, it's wrecked all over again because I've been accomodating someone else's stupid damnable fears.

My soil loses it's usual vigor and then possibly my seedlings no longer sprout no thanks to the AC placement! FINE.

Then ah, stuff that I'm supposed to take care. Ruined because someone else don't!! !
But hey!
The bills are now twice it's usual and careless handling where the laundry gave plants deprived sun. Just like that -- some plants yellowed.
The whole time that never happened until NOW!! ! BECAUSE SOMEONE. DAMN ELSE...! !!

I don't mind doing favors, but **** their stupid damnable fear making everything harder than it should.
**** this hormonal phase. **** them who just didn't listen. **** sharing spaces.

Yes, it's a rant on random but this is really what's on my mind right now!! !

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 1:25 pm

How to get to my COVID-19 vaccine appointment without my family noticing.

(I try not to be sneaky, but any personal matters are my own & mine only. :wink: )

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 3:48 pm

My mom said that I can come with her to get my first COVID shot when she goes go get her second one. I hope that if I do get it I don't have any bad side effects.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 4:54 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
My mom said that I can come with her to get my first COVID shot when she goes go get her second one. I hope that if I do get it I don't have any bad side effects.

A possible side effect (that could be the only one mind you) is just a sore arm after the fact.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 1:17 am

I'd like to take a break from forums but I don't really have any other way to socialize. :|

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 1:19 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

A possible side effect (that could be the only one mind you) is just a sore arm after the fact.

I definitely expect that to happen, and maybe some fatigue. I am more worried about possibly getting a blood clot or something.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 7:04 am

I feel like i am too old to read fantasy/young adult books but those are what i am interested in so i will continue reading them.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 9:40 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I definitely expect that to happen, and maybe some fatigue. I am more worried about possibly getting a blood clot or something.

Which vaccine do you think you will get?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 9:50 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I think it's the Moderna one?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 9:56 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I think it's the Moderna one?

Many people who got the Moderna vaccine have said it's the safest COVID-19 vaccine.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 3:12 am

There are three people who came into my life in 2020 who confused the hell out of me. The similarities between them, and the coincidence that they all came into my life so near together, was astonishing, and had me convinced the universe was playing tricks on me. And if not for the fact that I've met one of them in person and facetimed the other two, I'd consider the possibility that someone was playing tricks on me. They do seem to be three distinct people LOL.

Anyway, what's still got me concerned is that I've treated each of them completely differently for essentially the same behavior. One of them, in fact, I've completely cut off contact with. The differences between them, I believe, warrant different treatment, but the similarities have me worried that I've been unfair.

A slight from one of them, for example, has occasionally gotten me pissed off at all three of them.

And something that occurred to me just tonight: why the hell didn't I just ask all of them for clarity? I did kinda have that conversation with one of them late last year, but then continued to have challenges. So, not sure conversations would help, and kinda reinforces my reluctance to have difficult conversations.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2021, 10:32 am

Just trying to find ways to deal with Decepticons within my life overall.