Page 2062 of 2517 [ 40258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2059, 2060, 2061, 2062, 2063, 2064, 2065 ... 2517  Next

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 11:33 am

[quote="Edna3362"

Received several coleus cuttings. All varying colors and shapes. Mostly for propagating.
I might've overdone with the fertilizer... Or maybe it's just the soil I brought.
Regardless, I need more pots of same approximate sizes and at least another 3kg of soil.[/quote]

If it is warm enough, you can root the coleus in water and then put them in the pots. I don't usually put any fertilizer in soil or water when rooting. Just what I do....

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 12:47 pm

blazingstar wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Received several coleus cuttings. All varying colors and shapes. Mostly for propagating.
I might've overdone with the fertilizer... Or maybe it's just the soil I brought.
Regardless, I need more pots of same approximate sizes and at least another 3kg of soil.

If it is warm enough, you can root the coleus in water and then put them in the pots. I don't usually put any fertilizer in soil or water when rooting. Just what I do....

I do noticed the difference when the climates are warm. Or if the outside AC heat on the balcony space is warming the nearby pots for several hours in several days.

Today's climate here is usually one of the coldest. It can go on until February.
Never cold enough to kill the plant of course. We don't have any frosts around here.

Maybe I'll invest in either heating pads or light bulbs if I get lucky.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 5:01 pm

Wondering if I have eczema or something else wrong with the skin in one of my ear canals. It's very annoying.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 9:43 am

^ Try coconut oil; most major grocery chains carry it now. Not expensive if you buy a small bottle, just to see if it works for you.

I've been thinking about how Quakers handle conflict. You would think that being committed to peace and kindness, they would know how to handle conflict. But it is an ongoing problem for Quakers. (Thinking of this today due to some conflict messages during worship.)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 11:04 am

Being added by a fake profile, about a month ago, by someone who assumedly is acting on behalf of my abuser, citing all of my past history in a vague way, as if they already know me?

'Love bombing' me with this fake profile.

The intent of the abuser here is to trigger the memory of them and for me to relive the trauma they have put me through.

Nice try, but you are not going to stop me being successful.

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 09 Dec 2021, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 11:28 am

You damn right they're not!

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 11:30 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
You damn right they're not!

Yep. I'm sure they realise now that I mean 'business'. They can either cut their crap or I'm going to the police with this matter. And they definitely do not want that.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 3:17 pm

If a write a story about a box fan would that be fan fiction?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 2:34 pm

blazingstar wrote:
^ Try coconut oil; most major grocery chains carry it now. Not expensive if you buy a small bottle, just to see if it works for you.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely try it out!

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 3:06 pm

It blows my mind that i actually talked to an actual author i love! About a book i love and she responded saying "i have a continuation of that" unreal!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 4:02 pm

Today's the day before the day off.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 5:09 pm

I really need my wisdom teeth removed, but I'm too scared to go to the dentist and have it done.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 7:58 pm

I’ve been scratching myself because that’s all that gets me off of perseverating on things. Mostly every little mistake I have ever made, if not one then another. Trying to will myself out of it like people always insist is the solution doesn’t work for me. Neither does positive self-talk. Yes, I have given those multiple good, honest, not-negative-mindset tries, still doesn’t help.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 11:33 pm

I had so much smoke blown up my arse in 2020 that I probably have rectal cancer :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 11:36 pm

To tree or not to tree.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2021, 1:52 am

I always look out for my spiritual pals. I expect zero in return physically, but it gives me spiritual tranquility to know that they are okay and don't have the wrong ideas about me.

Their anxiety is my anxiety.

*borks*