Page 2059 of 2517 [ 40264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2056, 2057, 2058, 2059, 2060, 2061, 2062 ... 2517  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 6:43 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I don’t get why people think I’m insecure because I wear makeup. I wear foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss and sometimes blush. That’s not a lot. Wanting to feel pretty shouldn’t be seen as insecure. Other than my eyeliner being either black, pink or dark blue, the rest of my look is natural.

I also love makeup. I have a collection and actually enjoy using them so i can get new stuff. If i wasn't embarrassed i would even wear makeup at home but it makes me feel embarrassed. Other people seeing me as pretty doesn't even cross my mind, in fact i love bold lipstick colors but i am scared to use them because i am afraid people Will think i am a slut or attention whore.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 7:47 am

I mean survive in the cold, It's freezing here...

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 7:53 am

AprilR wrote:
I don’t get why people think I’m insecure because I wear makeup. I wear foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss and sometimes blush. That’s not a lot. Wanting to feel pretty shouldn’t be seen as insecure. Other than my eyeliner being either black, pink or dark blue, the rest of my look is natural.

I also love makeup. I have a collection and actually enjoy using them so i can get new stuff. If i wasn't embarrassed i would even wear makeup at home but it makes me feel embarrassed. Other people seeing me as pretty doesn't even cross my mind, in fact i love bold lipstick colors but i am scared to use them because i am afraid people Will think i am a slut or attention whore.

I don’t love it as much as some people. I don’t watch tutorials. I just kinda throw it on. There are some people who follow channels dedicated to makeup but that doesn’t interest me.

I like bold lip colors too and wear matte lipstick sometimes.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 4:03 pm

Almost another year through.

And I'm no farther than I was a year ago. In fact I feel behind. I accomplished FA this year. I've only gotten worse. Times goes by so f-ing fast and I'm limping so badly I can't keep up.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 4:08 pm

What a loss the library of Alexander was , victim to human ignorance and stupidity

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 4:02 am

I hope I don't have any bad dreams tonight. I've been having very vivid ones lately and it's made my sleep quality worse than usual.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 6:58 am

My personal stock of cinnamon is missing.
My own two pairs of scissors are missing.
My hard drive is missing.
My SD cards are missing.
My sewing kit set is missing.

... Sigh.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:03 am

...............is this nirvana or just boredom?...................

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 10:32 am

Osiris, Isis and Horus

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 1:25 pm

The Wheeler-DeWitt equation.

Quote:
John Wheeler and Bruce DeWitt back in the 1970s. Their attempt to unify relativity and quantum mechanics resulted in time essentially disappearing completely from their equations, suggesting that time does not exist at all and that, at its most fundamental level, the universe is timeless. In response to the Wheeler-DeWitt equation, some have concluded that time is a kind of fictitious variable in physics, and that we are perhaps confusing the measurement of different physical variables with the actual existence of something we call time

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 7:07 pm

I just wish that stupid phone update doesn't exists. It ruins my typing speed on phone.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 8:23 pm

I want to start building LEGO sets. Building things can be very therapeutic.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 8:35 pm

Got any theme in mind? I like the Castle/Viking/Ninja/Pirate themed stuff. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 9:12 pm

When I was around 12 I was close to obsessed with lego atlantis. It was my escape from the cruddy world and I fully immersed myself into it. I still have some of the sets, I wish I hadn't given most of the others away :(

I've considered getting back into lego stuff from time to time, but that stuff is just so expensive.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 9:32 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Got any theme in mind? I like the Castle/Viking/Ninja/Pirate themed stuff. :nerdy:

I really like Disney LEGOs and the LEGO Friends theme (they look girly and childlike but as long as I like them it’s fine.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 8:43 pm

Work keeps scheduling me for two consecutive days off even though I put that I only want one. Exhausted

Could use a underpants down caning once a week

Discipline

Emotionally fragile

Chaos theory

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep

38 nothing accomplished s**t

Flaccid

Worthless corpse

Cory, Warren, Dena, Brandon won't interact with me and I feel like I am guilty of something. However I have never been that great in the first place and they still tolerated me

Habituation versus desensitization

Brain tired

My dumpster fire job is like a third world country. Soap opera

Survival of the fittest, and I can't compete. Not enough resources or potential.

Misunderstood

micromanaged

vilified

Wounded

Ate twenty potstickers last week and 20 more this morning. Jogging felt heavy, slow, old, weak, awkward

But my worthless corpse loves to eat. My worthless corpse doesn't like that many things and is good at nothing

Ghettoass thugs at work, customers and employees

My worthless corpse already f****d up my "life" a long time ago

No career

Neuroplasticity not working