Page 2225 of 2476 [ 39605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2222, 2223, 2224, 2225, 2226, 2227, 2228 ... 2476  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 6:16 pm

The great taste of tea and a good TV channel that I've found.

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 2:25 am

It's going to be 14°F (-10°C) tonight/this morning.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 3:29 pm

Far too much. :|

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 3:34 am

It's too cold for this early in winter.

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

21 Nov 2022, 12:41 pm

Diamondisis wrote:
Just thinking about something that happened last year and maybe over analyzing a bit. I got mad at my sister for daring to suggest that I regifted a couple of characters who I absolutely hated, but then two days later I regifted a different character who I absolutely hated. I feel like such a hypocrite. I never even apologized, but on the other hand I didn't really think about how sh***y it was until now.

Also I'm starting to think that maybe regifted isn't really a word.

Also just thinking I was a hypocrite about the character who I regifted in general. I got all butthurt that my sister made him up and basically said it wasn't ok for her to write about him but it was perfectly ok for me to write about him. How messed up is that?

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 2:35 pm

Trying to find counseling service in my area...

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 11:53 pm

I have realized that while a lot of my thinking is verbal, a significant part of how I think is not in words or pictures, but in feelings. I feel far more and far more nuances than I have words to describe. At least part of my trouble with words, I think, is from not being able to translate well.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 6:25 pm

A need to finish a paper, which I will do over the course of this week.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 7:03 pm

After years of wearing basically only a pair of open toes velcro sandals, my feet seem to not to used to shoes anymore.

I may need a costumed pair. But then again, even as a child, finding a comfortable pair among the usual sizes is already hard in my case.

Lose more time here.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:03 pm

Me and my friend are really, really sick now. We both have horrible coughs, are vomiting, feel lightheaded, etc. Apparently 6 other people from the Friendsgiving thing on Saturday are sick with the same symptoms, too. I also had to work all day despite being ill, because we'll get in trouble if we take any time off this week. They also want me to go in at 4 AM to finish clothes tomorrow. I'm really stressed out. I couldn't even stand there for more than a few minutes at a time and I feel even worse now after work.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:23 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Me and my friend are really, really sick now. We both have horrible coughs, are vomiting, feel lightheaded, etc. Apparently 6 other people from the Friendsgiving thing on Saturday are sick with the same symptoms, too. I also had to work all day despite being ill, because we'll get in trouble if we take any time off this week. They also want me to go in at 4 AM to finish clothes tomorrow. I'm really stressed out. I couldn't even stand there for more than a few minutes at a time and I feel even worse now after work.

What job do you work? :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 11:43 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 11:49 pm

I've been working my fingers to the bone making stuff to sell at the flea market and an upcoming out of town Christmas craft fair. I'm also making hats for some staff workers at my clubhouse as well. I need to find a way to keep myself awake all waking hours of the day so I can get everything done. I will not allow myself to take a two-hour nap under my own roof until the December the 19th, the day of that craft fair.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 2:06 pm

I had to stay home from work today. I felt so hot and it felt like my bones ached so bad this morning. I couldn't walk that well. I hope that doesn't happen again. I've been trying to keep my fever lowered so I don't have to experience that.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 2:24 pm

I've got two kettle shifts this week. A landmine of people.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 6:21 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I had to stay home from work today. I felt so hot and it felt like my bones ached so bad this morning. I couldn't walk that well. I hope that doesn't happen again. I've been trying to keep my fever lowered so I don't have to experience that.

:| I hope you feel better soon.