Page 2226 of 2476 [ 39605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2223, 2224, 2225, 2226, 2227, 2228, 2229 ... 2476  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 8:17 pm

A need to finish studying, which I will do after eating dinner.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 10:01 am

Nothing.

Except just sleepiness.
And clogged nose as usual.
And an empty stomach.

At 11pm.

With 7am work tomorrow.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 2:58 am

I'm not the only person in my family who is autistic. And my family is treating it like a giant inconvenience. I'd like to say something on his behalf. I wanted to find an article or a video lambasting people for treating autism as an inconvenience but I can't find one, so I'm thinking I may have to write one.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 7:15 am

people paid 600$ for autopenned Bob Dylan "signed" books , theyre lucky if it doesnt end in lawsuit :skull:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Nov 2022, 8:45 am

I got a political email that is worried about Biden giving Trump a pardon & I really want to know where they buy their weed from :chin: Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum, any person with half a brain cell would know that Biden will NOT be pardoning Trump.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 12:27 pm

When was the last time any country has had an intelligent leader. Oh, yes....the Early 60s and that country was America.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 1:42 pm

The architect of a lot of people's soul is social media.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 3:03 pm

Paranoid tattletale tom will try to get my worthless corpse made redundant by planting some merchandise in my backpack and telling the cops to arrest me for Petty Larceny

Tattletale tom had been micromanaging me way too much. He's a lot attendant, same as me. He doesn't outrank me

Tattletale tom once had the nerve to tell me "haven't seen you in a while", but I was clocked out for my officially scheduled lunch

Frame up

But tattletale tom is having sex with the manager so nothing I do will ever be good enough so do nothing

"There's a hole in the bucket"

"You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear"

"Infinite jest"

It's like the titanic. You can go to any room you want but the whole thing is sinking so whatever "

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 1:43 am

Every night for weeks now I get a weird tingling in the back of my left shoulder and I have trouble with my breathing and I feel light-headed. And when I go to bed I have heart palpitations. Is it all because of anxiety or something much worse? I'm living almost like a hikkimori now, maybe the apartment doesn't have enough oxygen but if I open the windows it'll freeze and the power bill will be even worse. :(

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 8:44 am

Had a soak into a tub full of hot water.
It was great.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 12:15 pm

How I have been oversleeping a lot recently.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 7:28 pm

The episode of Evening Shade with the wedding at the gas station, and the vows were the lyrics to "Say You Say Me"

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 12:36 pm

Humans always become the very things they hate about other people. They hate others for their intolerance only to become just as intolerant themselves.

For example, people who been treated wrongly because of their gender. Then they fight for their rights for gender equality. Then they hate anyone who happens to not be their gender, wishing them harm or even death, which is not equal at all.

Humans are just not truly happy unless they feel superior to other humans. And there's more subtle things, like when I think to myself "I'm pretty good at drawing", when what I really mean is "I'm better at drawing than most people and makes me better than they are."

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 12:37 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Humans always become the very things they hate about other people. They hate others for their intolerance only to become just as intolerant themselves.

For example, people who been treated wrongly because of their gender. Then they fight for their rights for gender equality. Then they hate anyone who happens to not be their gender, wishing them harm or even death, which is not equal at all.

Humans are just not truly happy unless they feel superior to other humans. And there's more subtle things, like when I think to myself "I'm pretty good at drawing", when what I really mean is "I'm better at drawing than most people and makes me better than they are."

Tl;dr

Humans suck, then?

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 1:44 pm

Hoping to one day have solar panels on my home.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 4:55 pm

friend or foe?
wave of sadness
Jude's a skeptic