Page 1963 of 2517 [ 40263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 ... 2517  Next

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2021, 5:23 pm

There's a movie on Turner movies. Jack Lemmon goes to an alcoholics anonymous meeting. Jack Klugman is leading the meeting. "Days of Wine and Roses"

It's a Felix and a Oscar from two versions of the Odd Couple.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 12:47 am

It's a busy day for me.

And tomorrow I'm going to work.

Also, projects and practices. :D

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 7:19 pm

I'm considering adopting a hamster later on after I've had a job for awhile. They're easy to take care of, and I'm interested to see how a male hamster acts compared to the females I had before.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 11:07 pm

Considering tattling on kayla b***h to Department of labor. Fair Labor Standards Act. For profit, volunteers. Minimum wage violation. However, lazy. Not many people enjoy filling out forms. And I don't particularly enjoy filling out forms. Phone calls even worse. If you make an anonymous report, you can't follow up with the results of the situation. Kind of paranoid one of Kayla's flunkies and cronies will take out revenge on my worthless corpse. Plenty of her sidekicks are stronger faster smarter more attractive richer socially adept, emotionally resilient. And I have never tattled to the department of labor before so I don't know how to navigate the process. Many things could go wrong. Maybe Kayla b***h won't get ordered out of business. Or she will hold a fundraiser to pay for the monetary fines incurred.

Bachelor degree gone stale a longfuck time ago

Bachelor party

Ulcerative colitis ileostomy bag

Bedpan

Female urination device

Telecommute

Yeast infection

Dena told me that she got a concussion and Covid symptoms and hasn't emailed since January. Don't know if I want her to be my "friend" anymore. She's way too dramatic. She acts like every time she is sad, it's the end of the world. Numerous times she had the nerve to ignore my request to say "excuse me" instead of "what" and "huh". She is almost as annoying as Rolando penis s**t. She gets sick a lot. She is so judgmental. But whatever. Hard to imagine that she wants to hang out with me anyways. But if she were that sick, kayla b***h would have put on a big ordeal.

Lil f*****s

Rolando penis had the nerve to tell me that I had to do everything he "expectations". "Do you understand?". "As your sensei". He acted like I was Problem Child or Karate Kid, but I make much less noise than anyone else in the dojo. Rolando penis talks too much and too enthusiastic

My worthless corpse didn't even get a trial by jury

Kayla b***h could not be bothered to write me a letter and give it to Rolando penis

Just expect me to believe the BS coming out of Rolando penis's beak

Rolando penis, kayla b***h and Dena, are not even "people".

Psychobabble Extroverts

Wreaked havoc on my "life"

Appetite gone haywire

Destroyed my vocational prospects

"Much ado about nothing"

Smoke and mirrors

Mispronounced name, racism

But I miss warren

Whatever warren talks too much and laughs too much

Psychobabble Extroverts

Long term unemployed structural engineering

Colostomy bag

"Thin line between love and hate"

Headache

Pubic muscles stiff and tendon

Too much enthusiasm

12 lost zest for living

But whatever

There is something wrong with everything

It's like doing addition before multiplication

It's like throwing a petri dish at me and asking "why are you sick"

Hip snapping

Udders sagging

"Little house on the prairie"

Nothing accomplished

:evil:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 11:20 pm

Wanting to ask for help, but not having a clue how to do that.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 11:36 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Wanting to ask for help, but not having a clue how to do that.

If I can do *anything* just ask me. [hug]

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 11:37 pm

I had a very rough day, today. I had my blood work done this morning by a woman who was trying to charm me out of my maleness. She called me sweetie, honey, love and dear under the same breath. My skin felt like it was crawling with cooties.

I bought my mum a vase for her birthday. I was pretty sure it was made of silver. It became clear to me that it was ceramic when the top of it shattered on the floor when I was using the self-checkout at the grocery store. I ended up buying my mum a scratch n win.

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 4:58 am

I am trying to wrap my firefighter brain around creating a diversity and inclusion workgroup that will work alongside Fire Region Headquarters to make the fire service a more open, respectful, and welcoming place for those on the spectrum like myself. I can tell that this is going to cause me to zone out and probably have a few sleepless nights...

*sighs*

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 9:03 am

If I twist the numbers properly, I can tell myself I'm half way there.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 9:08 am

Dad is annoying cos I talked about all the things I'd do if I was rich and he talked about the things he did if he was middle class in terms of income/lifestyle and called it 'rich'...

Makes me feel guilty but not my fault he lacks an imagination...

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 12:15 pm

My lifestyle is so unconventional that I would probably be better off reading any 'self help' manual equivalents from 15th Century Florence than actual Self Help guides from 21st Century Britain/America.

Being a Renaissance man is not the same thing as failing in life.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 6:49 pm

We need an infodumping thread. Sometimes I want to just ramble about rodents or whatever, but I don't want to put a long post about it in any of the current threads. :scratch:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 6:52 pm

My dad is turning 70 this weekend. He said that instead of cake this year he wants homemade coconut cream pie. So that's what he's getting, a birthday pie. :lol:

My dad loves coconut cream pie, but I never thought he'd actually want it instead of cake on his birthday. He also wants KFC for supper, so he's getting that too. It's kind of a tradition for our family to have one of the birthday person's favorite meals on their special day. For my birthday last month we had Chinese food. Only this year my mother made it herself instead of getting it from a restaurant. She hasn't made it in a long time, so it was really special. :chef:

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 7:26 pm

I have the right to have my house however I like as long as I like it and it doesn't physically or materially hurt anyone else.

Heck, people put out Christmas lights every year as if epileptic and autistic people don't exist. Now that should be something you get in trouble for - unless it's inside the house where the only people forced to see it are people in the house. It can cause seizures and migraines and severe light sensitivity.

But on a strictly aesthetic, safe, level, anyone should be allowed any house or home decor they like. I'm prepared to stake my lefty reputation on this.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2021, 9:55 pm

It's good that I keep busy, but there is such a thing as being too busy.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2021, 9:33 pm

Birth control pills.
If I should or could take it just to at least reduce the headaches and stress and other bothersome effects of hormonal fluctuations.

I'm not sexually active myself, nor I even had any sex life at all.
Nor I ever planned having any.

I just want this monthly annoyance to stop interfering with my life, making this body liable of repeating the old patterns I want to get rid of every other damn week.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.