Page 2022 of 2514 [ 40217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 ... 2514  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 6:08 pm

I'm not proud of myself since I did something earlier that I haven't done in a long time. I hope it doesn't become a habit again. :|

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 8:00 am

It is a religious holiday a few days later and my parents want me to come to our summer house again to spend it with them. Being in the summer house is stressful to me since there are 5 people who live in a very small house, i have no way of being left alone and plus the neighbors are so nosy. I also have sad memories relating to this house and it triggers my anxiety. But i feel like spending the holiday on my own is too weird and that people are going to look at me strangely. I wish holidays weren't so long.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 8:41 am

Brainiac42 wrote:
I keep making mistakes at work.

I've done that multiple times and have felt completely useless; however, don't torment yourself over such.

browneyedgirlslowingdown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jul 2021, 10:30 am

If this is it, like if in life this is all there is. I just feel like I am wadding in the shallows of life and I want to go somewhere with depth...I mean there I things I think about and want to do, but..most everyone around me isn't really interested in the depth of thinking and talking I want to be engaged in.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 50 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)
Systemising Quotient (SQ) 78
Empathy Quotient (EQ) 41
CAT-Q 156 Compensation 56 Masking 48 Assimilation 52

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 10:54 am

It seems that...

If I wanna envision to be around nature with the sun around, it almost never consists of green and blue.

It's always consists of golden yellow and brown.
Autumn colors in forests in sepia like light or the reflected sunset light over the fields.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 12:00 pm

bacon

cyclist_Netherlands
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jul 2021, 11:59 pm

Appointments with other people to prevent that I will not have a completely boring summer.

On the other hand, the family visit I had this weekend was most of the time pretty boring for me.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 6:37 pm

I wish my wisdom teeth weren't impacted. Being able to keep them would be cool.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 7:50 pm

My mom's acting nuts. By nuts I meant being a troll.

And its my fault. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 11:20 pm

I spent all day arguing over how to get medical records transferred so that I can see a new doctor. Why the heck can't the USA catch up to technology of twenty+ years ago and use email, or even a trusted website, instead of fax machines? I do not own a fax machine, neither does literally ANYONE else I know. Why on earth can't I just email it?

traven
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 1:09 am

found another piece on Job:/ Answer to Job
:cheers:
more bones to chew

Jung, William Blake and our answer to Job

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 1:28 am

traven wrote:
found another piece on Job:/ Answer to Job
:cheers:
more bones to chew

Jung, William Blake and our answer to Job

I love Blake. I'd like to more about Jung. I know nothing about Job.

A summary would be much appreciated afterward! :wink:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 2:11 am

as summary as i know of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Job
The basic thesis of the book is that, as well as having a good side, God also has a fourth side—the evil face of God. This view is inevitably controversial, but Jung claimed it is backed up by references to the Hebrew Bible. Jung saw this evil side of God as the missing fourth element of the Trinity, which he believed should be supplanted by a Quaternity.

Another theme in the book is the inversion of the biblical assertion that God sent his son Christ to die for the sins of humanity. Jung maintains that upon realizing his mistreatment of Job, God sends his son to humankind to be sacrificed in repentance for God's sins. Jung sees this as a sign of God's ongoing psychological development.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Job

also somewhere there was making a point of; the narcissism of god -- no time for that, it would be somewhere, if i plow through all my earmarked stuff
- or, as in, giving a- your child to (be) sacrificed- what kind of pattern-idea is that?
-- or as in all hyperboles of thoughts, one can't "have" things (loved things/persons), only let them (be) free, that would be the sacrifice.
ohno too much waffle, :D 8)

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 10:10 am

I am so nervous to go to the doctor tomorrow. I want to just cancel the appointment because I don't want to have to talk about my mental health problems.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Jul 2021, 4:18 pm

Fern wrote:
I spent all day arguing over how to get medical records transferred so that I can see a new doctor. Why the heck can't the USA catch up to technology of twenty+ years ago and use email, or even a trusted website, instead of fax machines? I do not own a fax machine, neither does literally ANYONE else I know. Why on earth can't I just email it?
My girlfriend had that problem a month ago. She's been getting gaslighted by our doc & health center. Getting set up with a different doc at a different place was not that easy but getting her medical records transferred to the new doc was the worst. She sent the old place a messages on their website thing & did not hear back. Calling & talking to em on the phone was difficult as well since she hates phone calls due to her anxiety & they wanted her to print out a form, fill it out, & then scan it & upload it to their site or she coulda went over there which also woulda been hard for her cuz of her anxiety. She eventually got the form filled out & uploaded but it made her more glad she was leaving them. I coulda helped or done most of it if I woulda been allowed to but they insist on talking to her 1st & her giving them permission to talk to me during the same phone call & by that point she might as well just do it herself since she is gonna be forced to talk on the phone anyway. It's like that with other things for her as well like benefits she has. Also before Covid restrictions were recently loosened here, she was required to go to appointments & test by herself which is hard for her cuz of her anxiety. I'm kinda wondering if I could help in these situations if I were to get Power Of Attorney or Guardianship of her so I would have the legal authority to do all the talking on the phone with her next to me & go in with her to appointments if the pandemic restrictions get tightened again. We woulda gotten married 8 years ago but we're both disabled & it would screw up her benefits. She makes most of the major decisions & I'm mostly just an advisor & go along with whatever she decides since I'm kinda laid back nowadays(thanx to anxiety & OCD medication) but it would be better if I had the authority to be able to step up more with things. She wishes I could help more with that stuff but it seems like everyone insists on only dealing with her :( Her mental health gets worse when she's under more stress & her mental health would be better if I was able to take some of that load off of her.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 6:19 pm

Suicide. Just planning on exactly where and how. Definitely something I don't want to F up this time. Anyone know where I could find statistics on methods vs successful attempts?

Here in Australia we have something called the suicide callback service which is a national number for people to call who are suicidal.. I must be the only person in existence that they actually hang up on.. more than one occasion. Talk about a sign that says go kill yourself.