Page 2021 of 2484 [ 39731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 ... 2484  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2021, 4:19 pm

If I encounter sweetened milk flavor I didn't like mixed in coffee or chocolate...

... I'd put at least a spoonful of lime in it. :lol:

Not purely or mostly milk, sweetened or otherwise though. That would be unwise.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2021, 9:20 pm

Going to bed early.

My grandmother will be going to the hospital tomorrow (finally). I haven't done much today because she was all I could think about. After I spoke to my therapist today, I broke down crying, because 1. I don't know if she will live to be 83 next month, and 2. I was pretty much alone the whole day, as my stepdad was at work and my mom was looking after Grandma.

While she will be hospitalized tomorrow, I still don't know when they will do surgery, and it's driving me bonkers having to wait. My other grandmother lives all the way in Maine because that's where her family lives.

This led me to be concerned about my own mom, because she had a stroke three years ago, and still smokes. Some days, I fear that every day could be her last. I'm not ready to live on my own yet because I don't drive, and haven't looked into financial help or housing yet.

Aw, forget it...my brain is too tired....

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 8:54 am

Really. :| This thread is still missing from this phone's view.

I'll check elsewhere if that's the case...

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 9:14 am

Intimidation, work,

aikido, Rolando morales penis

Some things not worth the energy it takes

Not everyone deserves to be called a person

Restraining order

Ableism, discrimination, neurodiversity, "respect"

Some idiots are just too hard to interact with

Rolando morales penis and I could use a conflict mediation, but the dojo might refuse to do it. Besides everyone has subconscious biases. Better government and communication in the stupidass dojo. They can do whatever they want. It doesn't have to "make sense". Short of winning a civil lawsuit against those lil f*****s, you can't do jack s**t.

Anyone can say anything. Not everyone is having sex with the boss

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one compromising, tolerating or cooperating

Respect has to be a two way street

Manipulation

Judgmental

Slippery slope

Those spiders put on :evil: smoke and mirrors :twisted: , but it's just a facade. They don't "care" about you. Nobody even asked for my side of the story.

I had to wait three weeks to rearrange my work schedule, just to avoid Rolando penis

And now that the unvaccinated lessons are Sunday and Tuesday only, I have to take the bus after hours and it's inconvenient s**t

Brandons lessons were in the middle of the day s**t

Rolando morales penis gets all offended at every slightest thing he doesn't like or understand and claims it's "disrespectful"

No trial, no fair trial

No conflict mediation

From aikido

That doesn't "make sense" to me

But Rolando penis had the nerve to laugh at me for facial expressions. (Ableism, discrimination, neurodiversity, respect). That's not respectful. And he says "huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me". To me, that is not respectful either.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 9:43 am

I'm on people detox. I've decided to stop seeing my speech therapist, my OT, and my trauma psychologist. I even cancelled an osteopath appointment, and I love my osteopath!

I hope I'm doing the right thing. I think I got everything I could from my therapists and it's time to move on. I'm still writing a book. I'm reading and enjoying my life the best I can. I'm still on my meds and I'm in contact with my GP on a regular basis if there are any concerns. I will contact my trauma psych if needed but for the first time, I don't have a new appointment scheduled. I'd like to keep it that way.

If anyone notices me change significantly (depression, anxiety, angst, or whatever ...), or become too .... anything .... please let me know. I'm still learning to self-monitor but I think I need a break from therapy.

It's been 12 years non-stop.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 6:08 pm

Hoping that my eyes will heal up;after, this constant sneezing which, gives my eyes appearance; that, I've not slept for days, due to my blood vessels being damaged from said sneezing..

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 9:07 pm

In which... Unsure.

Maybe it's hunger. Or maybe it's just anticipation. Maybe it's just storm season.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 9:51 pm

On the 21st it's going to be my cats birthday, and our Pomeranian that passed away had the same birthday (it actually was hers, but the cats estimated ones were both so close to it when we got them that we just celebrated them all on the same day). I'm going to miss celebrating it with her. :( She always got so excited on her birthday.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 10:44 pm

* searches cat gifts on Amazon *

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Jul 2021, 11:26 pm

AprilR wrote:
I'd like to think we are not actually hateful but sensitive against cruelty and injustice. Having high standards for people maybe. It's best to be apathetic and emotionless sometimes.

I will check out that station. I don't know much about the punk movement, but one of my friends who was very involved with the punk community sort of introduced me to some of the bands when i was a younger. (Sex Pistols, Rancid, Ramones?) I was more of a metalhead lol.
You could be rite about that. A lot of us have been through various $hit in our lives from our Aspergers & other issues from living in a world not designed for us. I know 1st hand that things can go aLOT better when people try to be there for each other & try to be decent human beings instead of pointing figures at everybody else & ranting & raving about how they are the victims. This site has been a godsend for lots of us including me because a lot of us want to be there for each other & help if we can since we can relate at least somewhat to having some bad luck/bad random chances with society & life circumstances. I hear about violence in the news like mass shootings & such & I wonder if that coulda all been avoided if the shooters had been treated fairly by whatever group they shot up & if they also had supports & services & real friends that were wanting to help them out with life stuff or whatever. I'm NOT implying that anybody deserved to get shot, I'm saying the victims as well as their shooters are both victims of living in a f#ckd up world. I just want it to all be over while the planet & the plant & animal life on here can still have half a chance of survival.
OK I really should end that there because I'm suddenly making myself feel a sadness I haven't felt much in many years.

I haven't felt like being on this forum much lately. I feel like I keep reading the same stuff over & over. I sure posted in L&D aLOT over the many years I've been here & I feel like I keep talking about the same stuff I had talked about in there a while back. Even though I may make similar replies, it can require a lot of focus & time. I also feel like the members who really need to read & consider what I say, will automatically dismiss it. I start lots of replies only to give up typing them because it seems like too much effort for me to keep going on about the same stuff & they won't really matter to the people who need it the most. Maybe this is a burnout but I'm not really getting burnt out with life in general. I'm more interested in other things rite now some of which are more entertaining, at least for me even if they are tedious.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Last edited by nick007 on 17 Jul 2021, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyclist_Netherlands
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jul 2021, 11:52 pm

My cat is sick again (worms) and I am about to visit my niece for her birthday.

I will be giving my 11 year old niece her first desktop computer, my old Fujitsu Esprimo Q9000 which I used as a HTPC (home theater pc) in my living room, which is a small computer and my old 22inch FullHD monitor.

My 9 year old nephew will also get a present, my old iPhone SE 2016. That will be his first smartphone.
I have made a unique 3D printed smartphone case with his name engraved in it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 12:00 am

Edna3362 wrote:
If I encounter sweetened milk flavor I didn't like mixed in coffee or chocolate...

Wouldn't the lime curdle the milk? :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 12:25 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Wouldn't the lime curdle the milk? :nerdy:

I know. :o

And it's a weird combination for me to begin with.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 12:31 am

I keep making mistakes at work.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 11:40 am

I have been invited to "having a drink" with my neighbor's son. Whom i talked just a few times before. Oh and also He is divorced with a son.
Wtf life. What the actual f...

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2021, 5:21 pm

considering switching out my mouse on my laptop