Page 2023 of 2484 [ 39731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026 ... 2484  Next

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 6:21 pm

nick007 wrote:
Fern wrote:
I spent all day arguing over how to get medical records transferred so that I can see a new doctor. Why the heck can't the USA catch up to technology of twenty+ years ago and use email, or even a trusted website, instead of fax machines? I do not own a fax machine, neither does literally ANYONE else I know. Why on earth can't I just email it?
My girlfriend had that problem a month ago. She's been getting gaslighted by our doc & health center. Getting set up with a different doc at a different place was not that easy but getting her medical records transferred to the new doc was the worst. She sent the old place a messages on their website thing & did not hear back. Calling & talking to em on the phone was difficult as well since she hates phone calls due to her anxiety & they wanted her to print out a form, fill it out, & then scan it & upload it to their site or she coulda went over there which also woulda been hard for her cuz of her anxiety. She eventually got the form filled out & uploaded but it made her more glad she was leaving them. I coulda helped or done most of it if I woulda been allowed to but they insist on talking to her 1st & her giving them permission to talk to me during the same phone call & by that point she might as well just do it herself since she is gonna be forced to talk on the phone anyway. It's like that with other things for her as well like benefits she has. Also before Covid restrictions were recently loosened here, she was required to go to appointments & test by herself which is hard for her cuz of her anxiety. I'm kinda wondering if I could help in these situations if I were to get Power Of Attorney or Guardianship of her so I would have the legal authority to do all the talking on the phone with her next to me & go in with her to appointments if the pandemic restrictions get tightened again. We woulda gotten married 8 years ago but we're both disabled & it would screw up her benefits. She makes most of the major decisions & I'm mostly just an advisor & go along with whatever she decides since I'm kinda laid back nowadays(thanx to anxiety & OCD medication) but it would be better if I had the authority to be able to step up more with things. She wishes I could help more with that stuff but it seems like everyone insists on only dealing with her :( Her mental health gets worse when she's under more stress & her mental health would be better if I was able to take some of that load off of her.

I gave up on that. I ask for my records and get nowhere.. half magically disappeared. Weird. :scratch:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm

I'm in this strange paradoxical state between tension and relaxation.

My mind is relaxed. My feelings are not.
And my body's different in a good way.

I don't know.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 3:38 pm

Menstrual cramps

Period poop

Running on fumes

Customer had the nerve to make me load ten bags of 80 pound concrete and then complained I loaded them badly wrongly and slowly

Constructive dismissal

Work scheduled me against my availability and now I have to work until 10pm and start 10:30am the next day. Bus doesn't run that late. Uber or taxi. $$$. Exhausted. Why don't I just sleep under a drawbridge? Paranoid, rape.

Period coming more and more frequently

Have to completely overhaul diet

Old exhausted weak slow dissociated detached getting worse

Wounded

Coworkers won't do heavy lifting literally but it could be a reasonable accommodation,

Favoritism, nepotism

Constipation

Failure

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 5:56 pm

Visiting a hardware store to look for paint at any suitable prices.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 11:22 am

My feet and legs hurt after walking 3 hours straight.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2021, 4:46 pm

Clocked. Knocked. Locked. Mocked. Plucked. Sucked. Mucked. Blocked.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2021, 11:10 pm

I recently remembered that I used to fake asthma attacks as a toddler (age 3-4 or so) so I could be given my inhaler, because I was apparently a little stimulant fiend. Every time I remember something I did at that age I trust toddlers less and less. lol

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2021, 1:40 am

I've accidentally germinated a seed I've failed to germinate by using it's old soil mixed in it... :o

... It was a cherry blossom seed.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2021, 9:40 am

The next two weekends will be busy for me. I will go to my cousin's graduation party, and the weekend after that, I'm going to a family reunion.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2021, 3:52 pm

The guy who asked me out before messaged me yet again to go for a swim together. It weirded me out. I would like to be friends with this guy but i really don't think that is what he wants.

Truth be told i only want to go out with him as an excuse to put on makeup lol. And to feel "normal" But i am scared that he will turn out to be a stalker and/or harass me.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 3:58 pm

I changed my gender on here to non-binary since I've been using that label on another site. I'm experimenting a bit, so I don't know if I'll continue to use that label though... lol

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 4:28 pm

If the coffee I had drank had as much as usual caffeine per cup...

I would probably be painfully restless and shaking by now.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Jul 2021, 2:01 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I changed my gender on here to non-binary since I've been using that label on another site. I'm experimenting a bit, so I don't know if I'll continue to use that label though... lol
I'm very surprised that this site let you & actually updated it for other members to see. Hell must of finally frozen over & the devil is giving free sleigh rids 8O There has been more than a few members over the years who selected the wrong gender when signing up & they were unable to change their gender. All the mods could do was suggest that the members create a new account & the mods would lock the other one. There were even some mods on here who had the wrong gender displayed & they were unable to change it or even have nothing displayed for their gender :( I'm hoping that Alex is actually FINALLY investing in trying to fix the MANY MANY bugs that this place has. We lost LOTS of members over the years due to bugs & Alex being majorly uninvolved :(

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 2:11 pm

nick007 wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I'm very surprised that this site let you & actually updated it for other members to see. Hell must of finally frozen over & the devil is giving free sleigh rids 8O There has been more than a few members over the years who selected the wrong gender when signing up & they were unable to change their gender. All the mods could do was suggest that the members create a new account & the mods would lock the other one. There were even some mods on here who had the wrong gender displayed & they were unable to change it or even have nothing displayed for their gender :( I'm hoping that Alex is actually FINALLY investing in trying to fix the MANY MANY bugs that this place has. We lost LOTS of members over the years due to bugs & Alex being majorly uninvolved :(

I was surprised, too. I only knew I could do that because I saw new members with non-binary as their gender. I even had to double check a few times to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 2:23 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I was surprised, too. I only knew I could do that because I saw new members with non-binary as their gender. I even had to double check a few times to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. :lol:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2021, 11:54 pm

I wish that I was on HRT already. :( Dysphoria is hitting me hard lately.