Page 2011 of 2517 [ 40270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 ... 2517  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2021, 9:13 am

Addictive personality

Detached dissociated depressed disturbed distraught discombobulated disoriented

Overpowered outsmarted outnumbered

Corporal punishment machine

Fair Labor Standards Act

Symbionese Liberation Army

Dead end "job"

Exhausted all the options a longfuck time ago

Bad habits

Misunderstood

Unjustified expectations and existence

Soap box derby

Soap box lecture

Soap opera

Itching powder

Corporal punishment machine

Dereliction of duty

Permanently irreversible wounded

"Actions speak louder than words"

Pattern recognition versus overgeneralization

Logical fallacy

Motto slogan philosophy

"Life" is like a video game in some ways and different in some ways

Self actualization

Phrase with words

Too theatrical

Adrenal fatigue

Colon cancer genetic

Colostomy bag

Precious lil "people" only care about themselves, their lil cronies , and $$$

Kayla Feder b***h

Lost the zest for "life" 12

Now 38

Over the hill

Outgoing and enthusiastic, listed on many jobs description

Especially, restaurant retail sales

Minimum wage

Menial labor

"Essential workers"

But outgoing and enthusiastic precious lil "people" are the babe of my existence

Supervisor and managers at my job sit around babbling, screaming and swearing

They don't do enough work to justify their salary

But many companies are like that

f*****g idiots mispronounced my name

High school dropouts

Ghettoass slang

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:12 pm

Seeing older people constantly complain about people my age is getting annoying.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:35 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Seeing older people constantly complain about people my age is getting annoying.

I can feel you. How are they complaining about people your age?

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:36 pm

Figuring out that sometimes you really have to dig into things and do research as to why some files on the computer seemingly don't show up.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 7:33 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I can feel you. How are they complaining about people your age?

Two things that particularly frustrate me are seeing older people complain about trans people all the time, and act like gender dysphoria is something young people made up, and seeing some older autistic people act like younger autistic people don't have severe issues with being harassed, people misunderstanding them, etc. solely because a lot people know about autism now (ignoring the fact most people don't get autism and the issues that come with it).

Honestly, now that I've found an app to use with mostly people my age on it, including a good amount of autistic people, I am getting increasingly frustrated with forums due to the age gap between me and most other people, and knowing how they view people my age.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 8:51 pm

What is on my mind is that I don’t want to talk to my coworkers anymore and I’d like to read my book in private. I’m also realizing that I want to marry my girlfriend because when I don’t want to talk to anyone at all, I still want to talk to her.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 9:24 pm

It’s a simple question.. yet today it seems to complex to process. :sad:

Maybe I should just vibe out :scratch:

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 10:36 pm

I am sick of seeing new books on autism come into the library but they are only targeting women and LGBT people on the spectrum. It feels like my demographic (30 years plus straight male who doesn’t fit in with society because he’s not “normal”) is being disregarded and pushed to the wayside. I have struggles and issues as well but I am expected to “suck it up” by society. I can’t be the only one who feels this way.

You can do hundreds of things to earn people’s friendship but the moment you do something wrong in their eyes, they will cut the bond with you. And people wonder why I am so distraught about being lonely?!? I’ve lost bonds just because I am a human with emotions as much as others do but somehow my actions are considered unforgivable and I am denied from making amends.

Just because I am 32 doesn’t mean I don’t struggle anymore and am worth less than others. I was denied developing myself as a human being and partaking in the “psychosocial moratorium”. I wasn’t given the chance to find my identity or even experiment. I fell behind and trying to catch up has been a nightmare because my best efforts have not been enough.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 7:30 am

Hoping that Windows won't screw things up again after this latest update; which, made it near impossible to install my graphics driver

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 1:38 pm

All the things that combined mean I’m unreliable and give the impression that I don’t care. And if I try to warn anyone, it looks like I’m making excuses and/or being an attention hog or something.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 8:21 pm

I am sick of my detractors talking s**t about me and nothing is done while I keep getting lectures for things that are trivial at best.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 3:16 pm

I still don’t know at what point I should figure that someone has given up on me. One would think by now I’d know from experience :( Social creatures like most humans and non-social creatures like me just don’t mesh, and it isn’t fair to either to try to force them to.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 3:35 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I still don’t know at what point I should figure that someone has given up on me. One would think by now I’d know from experience :( Social creatures like most humans and non-social creatures like me just don’t mesh, and it isn’t fair to either to try to force them to.

I feel the same. I wish some people would just tell me instead of leaving me in the dark.

I’ll get ignored again like usual.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2021, 5:11 pm

Marknis wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

I feel the same. I wish some people would just tell me instead of leaving me in the dark.

I’ll get ignored again like usual.

Still not ignoring you :)

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 9:45 am

Trying to deal with the heat..

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 10:40 am

Make up