Page 2245 of 2516 [ 40253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2242, 2243, 2244, 2245, 2246, 2247, 2248 ... 2516  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 1:17 pm

A big section of my tree fell on the property. I'm lucky it didn't hit my car.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 1:30 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
A big section of my tree fell on the property. I'm lucky it didn't hit my car.

Whip out your chainsaw! Free logs.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 1:45 pm

My chainsaw's at the other house, hours away.
I may have to get creative with an axe instead. :skull:

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 11:36 pm

I need more toys for my rabbit. I love watching him play with new things and I want to spoil him more. Also, they're all made out of wood and stuff so rabbits can chew them, so he goes through them soooo fast.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2023, 9:25 pm

I just thought about the fact that every time one of my coworkers has held up their hands to tell me a number I've miscounted their fingers and got it f*****g wrong, and the last time that happened I got teased so hard and now I want die. :skull: I'm ret*d.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 9:16 am

wondering, how I'm going to make more friends here on Wrong Planet and elsewhere

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 1:28 pm

wishing I had more girl (space) friends and also girlfriend

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 1:33 pm

longshot wrote:
wondering, how I'm going to make more friends here on Wrong Planet and elsewhere

Just creepy smile at people and tell them you want to be their friend. If they say no, move onto the next one.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 12:49 am

Just enjoyed an online 3 player co-op on Borderlands with my brothers.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 4:42 am

I'm still torn between staying and leaving. It's pissing me off...this indecision. I keep thinking that if I made a choice then all I'd need to do is accept it and do it. But do I? Nope. I keep letting not choosing be my choice. And one day blurs into the next and I'm still here, in the same spot, nothing changing, still discontent and resenting this life I'm living because I'm not really doing much living. I just have no idea how to convince myself that it's okay for me to up and go, to get out of here. I want to sell my house, use that money to get myself a good car, some gear, and drive around living out of my car and tent. How do I tell myself that it's okay to up and go and choose to be homeless because I hate this whole box living crap? I have no real responsibilities left here anymore. I have the freedom to do this. But I can't seem to make myself think i can do this. I'm pretty sure I'd choke on that metaphorical guilt for leaving my grandson. I don't know if I could be happy being gone knowing I left him. I know this. But still, I can't seem to accept that this here...this house, this life that is no life, is what I'm okay with doing. I'm not okay with this. Why can't I make myself be okay with this. I've been trying for years. But it keeps resurfacing. This isn't how I want to live life. But here I stay. And I keep having a harder time finding things to do to be okay with this, okay in this. Sleep dep isn't helping me any here. I can likely say the same for hormones. I know I'm a mess lately. But the crazy on my end doesn't make any of this less real. Fml. I need to choose and shut up and do it one way or another.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 6:16 am

I ran out of Wellbutrin and I don't know when I can make it to the pharmacy to get my prescription. I'm worried about what withdrawing from it will be like because Strattera makes me manic + heavily suicidal, and when I was first taking Wellbutrin it made my tics so bad and gave me constant, severe anxiety.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 11:57 am

^ Do they offer a delivery service? It may be worth asking them. I'm aware pharmacies in the UK do this - even our postal service have started delivering prescriptions.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 12:08 pm

@Fairfield - You shouldn't have to withdraw from a med just because you can't go pick it up. :( Please check if they deliver. My place does. They will know it's time sensitive and that you can't go without it for an extended period of time. Short of that you might be able to get Uber Eats to bring it. They usually do pharmacy runs.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 12:21 pm

I need to save up for a Steam Deck but I'm not getting enough money to buy it in less than a month and it's stressing me out. even me who usually adores money calculations is getting tired of this, because I might have enough, I might not have enough, depends on x, account for y, et cetera.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 12:47 pm

I wouldn’t live in my car if I were you, Flea.

In certain parts of the US, the authorities make it difficult for people living in cars.

If you do live in your car, make sure you have access to toilet/shower facilities. Membership in a cheap gym would be ideal.

I used to want to live in my car. You really can’t do that in the NYC area.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:24 pm

^^^ I'm going to try to get to the pharmacy, but I'll see if they deliver in case we can't.