Page 1806 of 1835 [ 27517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1803, 1804, 1805, 1806, 1807, 1808, 1809 ... 1835  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,731
Location: South East Asia

14 Oct 2019, 8:09 pm

Inner work healings.


Depends how you'd like doing it -- that includes yourself that you're not aware and in control of; it's either the slippery way, the tricky way, or the bloodcurdling way... :lol:

Or any combination of these, but that's just simplifying it.


_________________
Gained Number Post Count (1).
Lose Time (n).


shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 4 Mar 2017
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,959

14 Oct 2019, 9:47 pm

Today the library was closed. Columbus day.

Slippery slope

Conceptual slippage

If you knock on the door and someone answers , you did not "discover" the house

Today's job interview was way too far away. Ghetto. Felt in danger. Although nobody bothered me

Vibes

Intuition

Interviewer had the nerve to ask me if I was born in IS or immigration. He asked how k liked US. Compared to what?

Racism

He wrote the answers down

That's illegal

Thought about grabbing his notes and running out the door

Lawsuit

But that's :mrgreen: petty larceny :roll:

Idiots just because I am not white,

Tried and failed to find a supermarket or even 7-11

Nothing

String cheese, Clif bars, yogurt, cold f**k


Industrial area

Pants felt tight

Weight gain and s**t


He wore jeans and t-shirt

While I wore plaid shirt and trousers


Wednesdays interviewer, Ashley home furnishings. Emeryville. Penis had the nerve to tell me that I had to wear slacks and no tennis shoes. He told me to come back Tuesday but now that I have already gone to a job interview this week, won't bother



f**k Albert Rojas



"Don't judge a book by its cover" :roll: ass hole


Penis



Then phone interview Wednesday for State farm


PetSmart hiring event all this week


Might go


Already went to pinole and Concord ones. Bowel movement.



blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Age: 65
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,637

16 Oct 2019, 10:01 am

I've been paying bills online for more than a decade. About a month ago, my bank (credit union actually) changed the format for bill paying and I just can't get the hang of it. I struggle to find the right places to click and select and frequently make mistakes. Most of the time I catch the mistake in time to reverse the mistake. (I manage a relatively large amount of money in my business; most of it goes to expenses of the business.)

But twice now I have paid thousands of dollars to the wrong payee. The first one I sent over $2000 to a company that does our a/c repair, but we had no repairs recently and they are a local company we have been dealing with for years. They just called me and ripped up the check.

Today I got a text saying I paid $1506.17 to the phone company (instead of the business credit card.) I can't reverse it. I will have to fight with the phone company to get the money back and it is a huge corporation not known for smooth customer service.

I am relatively sure I can get this fixed, but the stress of this new bill pay format and making such huge mistakes has plunged me into feeling hopeless and just crying and giving up. This is of course ridiculous. I'm fine. I will get back to work. I almost never feel like crying. I don't know why this is getting me so bad. I think maybe I am worried about getting old, too old to work, too old to manage a computer program, etc., etc. <sigh>


_________________
Eyes that watch the morning star
usually shine brighter,
Arms held out to dark they say,
usually hold tighter.


Threnody, Dorothy Parker
as modified by David Tamulovich


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 63,958
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Oct 2019, 10:04 am

That's pretty rough, BlazingStar. And it's a real hassle having to make the phone calls, etc.

I hope you can get this resolved in a relatively harmonious manner.



martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2019
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,267

16 Oct 2019, 11:05 am

I'm having a terrible time focusing on studying for my exam that's later today. I have to get an A. I'm freaking the f**k out.

Actin, lysosomes, exergonic/endergonic reactions, adenosine triphosphate, telophase, endocytosis, entropy, gap junctions, glycolysis, oxidation reduction reactions, hydrophilic carrier proteins, anaerobic respiration, heeellllp meeeee


_________________
The phone ping from a pillow fort in a corn maze
I don't have a horse in your war games
I don't even really like horses
I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,203
Location: the island of defective toy santas

16 Oct 2019, 11:40 am

got exsanguinated at a lab today, i dread going there for the poke and i dread the results afterwards.



Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,858
Location: California,USA

16 Oct 2019, 1:20 pm

I’m depressed, I’m thinking about taking a nap, I already fell asleep in my chair


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,368
Location: The Labyrinth of Leviathan

16 Oct 2019, 1:58 pm

I haven't even logged into my account yet and I'm already frustrated by trying to apply for Medicare. I was applying for a bunch of things at the same time the last time I tried this, so I didn't remember which password was the one I used for Medicare, and after three incorrect tries I got locked out, try again in an hour. An hour and a half later, I had found the place where I wrote down the password, so I typed in the correct one only to get the same message - account locked, try again in an hour. So I tried again this morning, and what happened? I got the same message again. So now I'm probably going to have to search the Web site for a number to call so my mom (since I'm very hard to understand over the phone) can call and see if someone can unlock my account, since it apparently isn't going to unlock on its own.


_________________
Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"


cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,306
Location: northeast US

16 Oct 2019, 2:15 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I haven't even logged into my account yet and I'm already frustrated by trying to apply for Medicare. I was applying for a bunch of things at the same time the last time I tried this, so I didn't remember which password was the one I used for Medicare, and after three incorrect tries I got locked out, try again in an hour. An hour and a half later, I had found the place where I wrote down the password, so I typed in the correct one only to get the same message - account locked, try again in an hour. So I tried again this morning, and what happened? I got the same message again. So now I'm probably going to have to search the Web site for a number to call so my mom (since I'm very hard to understand over the phone) can call and see if someone can unlock my account, since it apparently isn't going to unlock on its own.

1-800-medicare.



dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,368
Location: The Labyrinth of Leviathan

16 Oct 2019, 2:26 pm

cathylynn wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
I haven't even logged into my account yet and I'm already frustrated by trying to apply for Medicare. I was applying for a bunch of things at the same time the last time I tried this, so I didn't remember which password was the one I used for Medicare, and after three incorrect tries I got locked out, try again in an hour. An hour and a half later, I had found the place where I wrote down the password, so I typed in the correct one only to get the same message - account locked, try again in an hour. So I tried again this morning, and what happened? I got the same message again. So now I'm probably going to have to search the Web site for a number to call so my mom (since I'm very hard to understand over the phone) can call and see if someone can unlock my account, since it apparently isn't going to unlock on its own.

1-800-medicare.


Thank you, but it's technically not Medicare I'm applying for, it's Kancare, Kansas's equivalent, so the number might be different. I just said Medicare so more people would know what sort of thing I was talking about.


_________________
Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,876
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

16 Oct 2019, 3:38 pm

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our One True God to a stick! Don't f**k with humanity! :skull: :evil:


_________________
knife goes in, guts come out


smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,665
Location: London

16 Oct 2019, 4:06 pm

FTR, the blatant white knighting and misandry in WP is driving me nuts.



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,470
Location: Portland, Oregon

16 Oct 2019, 5:53 pm

A need to visit my school's gym and possible solutions to improve my current my grade I have for my Spanish class.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 4 Mar 2017
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,959

16 Oct 2019, 7:08 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday were uneventful

Tuesday felt like gorging

"Protein pack", sprouts, expensive

Chicken, eggs , carrot, hummus

Only ate the first two

Delicious

Today went to PetSmart

Flyer said hiring event week

"Miscommunication"

Took bus all the way there

Someone told me that the hiring manager wasn't coming until Friday :roll:

For all I know, the hiring manager was in the bathroom and the woman that told me that, was mistaken, "lying", speaking figuretively, or exaggerating

But thank Buddha :roll: bus going back was convenient


Felt silent and invisible


Jargon

Mumbo jumbo

Fe fi fo fum

Fun and exciting

Pepper jack cheese

Greek yogurt

Delicious s**t

Cheap

Hiring event next Wednesday at Honda

Stress eating

Post traumatic stress disorder

Penis keeps offering

Penis has a new girlfriend

She acted so innocent when she kicked me out of the bathroom


That b***h could use the one in the restaurant

Farce

"Infinite jest"


Double standards


Etchiverri wrote me an email Thursday

Don't know if I will answer

Pressure to take Wellbutrin

Sometimes it is better not to answer


Besides etchiverri is not even my Dr anymore



cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,306
Location: northeast US

16 Oct 2019, 10:16 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
I haven't even logged into my account yet and I'm already frustrated by trying to apply for Medicare. I was applying for a bunch of things at the same time the last time I tried this, so I didn't remember which password was the one I used for Medicare, and after three incorrect tries I got locked out, try again in an hour. An hour and a half later, I had found the place where I wrote down the password, so I typed in the correct one only to get the same message - account locked, try again in an hour. So I tried again this morning, and what happened? I got the same message again. So now I'm probably going to have to search the Web site for a number to call so my mom (since I'm very hard to understand over the phone) can call and see if someone can unlock my account, since it apparently isn't going to unlock on its own.

1-800-medicare.


Thank you, but it's technically not Medicare I'm applying for, it's Kancare, Kansas's equivalent, so the number might be different. I just said Medicare so more people would know what sort of thing I was talking about.

oh, that's probably medicaid. medicare is one program for the whole country.