Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Feb 2011, 2:20 pm

Anything but mostly chocolate, crisps or sweets

the_curmudge
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

Sure, I like chips and pizzas, but I really binge on...TV dinners. They're cheap and if you choose wisely, not that fatty (salty is another matter). One is not satisfying in itself, but if you consume enough, and in different flavors, you almost feel as if you've eaten something substantial. (And you got your veggies.)

Yensid
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

sluice wrote:
Yes, I have gotten into the bad habit, for what must be the last couple of years, of skipping meals then eating a bunch all at once. Making something worthwhile can be time consuming, especially for one person, and I would rather not eat just for the sake of eating.

I did a lot of that when I was in grad school. It was a nasty habit. I would miss meals, and then all of a sudden, I would realize that I felt awful. I don't think that it is a very healthy way to live, so now I make sure that I eat something on a regular schedule.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

01 Feb 2011, 7:22 pm

Chocolate. Mmmm, chocolate...
There are few problems in life which can't be solved by chocolate. :lol:

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2011, 11:28 pm

I ate an entire devil's food cake and a half gallon of ice cream in the last 3 days. It's ok though I was getting too skinny. My body has this funny defense mechanism that makes me unable to stop eating when my weight gets low. I have also been known to eat bowl after bowl of cereal.

Metalwolf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2011, 2:59 pm

Right now it's anything salty or consisting of meat. Especially meat. Yesterday I ate my one can of rattlesnake meat, and then cooked a whole chicken leg in the oven to eat right after. I have been craving meat terribly for a few days now, it's like it's all I really want. I tried eating pickles to sate this desire, but I know I am going to want meat again anyway.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

02 Feb 2011, 3:13 pm

mexican food. and of course I'll wash it down with some tecate, keeping it authentic since forever
you know? :D

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 5:21 am

I'm currently recovering from a wisdom tooth removal. Once I'm fully healed you can bet I'll be going on one helluva eating binge!! !! ! :twisted: