Not really my type 16%  16%  [ 13 ]
Do you really want me to answer that D: 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
You look like a comic book villain! o: 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 81

Gallygun
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2011, 2:20 pm

This is pretty much a question for the men on this site, though women can certainly say what's on their mind/what they think as well :flower:

Do you find her attractive? I'm curious.

What was your first impression after seeing this photo?

If you saw her walking down the street, would you look twice or not even notice you saw her? Would you ever consider asking her out? If you spoke to her, what would you say?

Is there something, or many things, you would suggest her changing about herself to be more noticeable to men?

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate her overall appearance?

If you find her attractive, how would you describe her (sexy, cute, classy, etc.)?

And the last few questions are;

How old does she look?
Was there any question in your mind about the gender of this person when you first saw the photo?

Basically, I'm trying to find out if guys find me attractive, a little attractive, or not at all. I like the way I look, which is very important, but I am just plain curious. The only thing I ask is that if you want to post in this thread, please don't post mean, rude, or cruel things about my appearance. If you don't find me attractive, just be nice about it.

BEGIN! :compress:

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 2:37 pm

I said "sort of", but I think you could do some things to look more attractive and plus it just doesn't seem to be a very good picture :P Oh and about age, I would guess in your 20s? I don't really know.
What I thought when I looked at you was:
-you should have your eyebrows waxed (some guys don't notice, but I'm a stickler for eyebrows; when they're waxed your facial expressions are more distinct, which I think is a good thing for aspies)
-your smile doesn't look real
-try letting your hair out of a ponytail...I don't know what it looks like out of a ponytail, but you can try it in different styles
-experiment with makeup. You look young and it doesn't look like you have facial blemishes so I wouldn't worry about wearing foundation (which is the part of makeup that feels icky), but some eye makeup and some lip gloss (or just lip balm which is all I wear) would draw some attention to you :]

As for sexy, cute, classy, etc I usually judge those based more on a girls personality + the clothes she wears/her style, so I couldn't really say for you. And I'm a female if that matters as far as my opinion.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 2:45 pm

It's unusual for a girl to make one of these kinds of threads. It seems that the people that make them clearly are good looking so if anything it's a bit of a daft question. The OP looks about 20

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 3:41 pm

I would give her a perfect 10!! !

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 3:51 pm

Whats in a face?

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 3:55 pm

I would give her 10 as she has been so bold ;)

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 4:01 pm

In my case, for dating purposes, attractiveness is just a binary "checkbox".

Based on your photo, you "passed" quite easily. :)

Now I need to know how you feel about geology... :wink:

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 4:24 pm

You're attractive. Could be very attractive if you fixed yourself up.

The half-smile thru your teeth makes you look a bit unsure though.

Overall, I'd imagine you to be shy to start, but nice once you got more comfortable. I'd take you out to dinner.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 5:07 pm

deadeyexx wrote:
I'd take you out to dinner.

There's a date, Gallygun. And deadeyexx looks cute in his avatar. Well done!

Nerdykid
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2011, 5:09 pm

War your hair down instead of back it will do wonders for your cuteness.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 6:09 pm

I'm not a guy, but if I was a guy, it would depend on the personality behind the face.

Yensid
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 7:51 pm

I would say "pretty", could easily be very pretty. The hair style seems a bit severe. The smile looks a little forced and hesitant. The mouth is smiling, but the eyes are not.

Age looks 20-ish to me.

If i was in your age group, which I am not, I would have no problem dating you. To me, there is a certain minimum attractiveness, and after that personality matters more. You are well over the minimum.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

On the infamous 1-10 looks scale, I'd call this one a 7.5-8 or so. But even if she were a 10, I wouldn't approach on the street without some kind of indication that my approach would be accepted. Or you could approach me first too...

VincentVanJones
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jan 2011, 8:43 pm

Not unattractive, but not my type (at least physically). As a guy, I do think there is a base (and it varies by person) "type" they look for. But looks only go so far. Personally I am much more interested on who a person is.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 8:52 pm

VincentVanJones wrote:
Not unattractive, but not my type (at least physically). As a guy, I do think there is a base (and it varies by person) "type" they look for. But looks only go so far. Personally I am much more interested on who a person is.

Right.

There's a lot of times when someone says their spouse wasn't someone they would've considered their "type" but things change. You need to be around someone's energy and get to know who they are. Looks only go so far and a person can become attractive, even in complete defiance to what we think we like.

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 8:59 pm

I guess this is you, OP? Well, you certainly aren't ugly or anything. But you should fix yourself up a bit. For example- wear a little makeup, do something nice with your hair and wear something a little cuter.

Lots of girls are plenty cute, but the cuteness is hidden and most don't take the time to look for it.