Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I did actually like morgan freemans character its just he does not really have a big role in the films........... of course in TDK I guess his character was developed a bit with him going to hong kong and that saught of thing. :)

As always Morgan Freemans acting is top class so i will hand it to him for making the best of a kinda small role.

Why was Lucia Fox never in the old batman films?????????

he's not a "main" character. he's more secondary

jamesy, honestly, do you like the dark knight?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:46 pm

Well I'd be lying if i said i did like it.................. listen i probably did not really fully embrace that film because i never read the comics. I don't know why I just struggled to enjoy or keep my attention hooked to the film even after watching it numerous times.

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 11:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well I'd be lying if i said i did like it.................. listen i probably did not really fully embrace that film because i never read the comics. I don't know why I just struggled to enjoy or keep my attention hooked to the film even after watching it numerous times.

probably. you do need to read a few comics to appreciate it. also, it is a long movie.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

When i was talking about Batman to my brother, he said Batman Begins was boring and prefered the Burton/Schumacher franchise to the Nolan Franchise (Kind of like Jamesy).I think Batman Begins the best Batman movie by far, better than The Dark Knight in my opinion as Begins felt more dark.

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2011, 11:22 am

yeah i was so excited when i first heard Ra's would be in a movie played by liam neeson.