08 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

What are your reasons?

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

wefunction wrote:
What are your reasons?

I'm interested in that answer myself, actually.

For me, being attracted to a tomboy is no different than being attracted, to say, a busty blonde or, as in my particular case, having a mild foot fetish and not caring so much about bewbz. Some types of girls "do it" for some types of guys; other girls for other guys. The reasons are there--verbalizing those reasons is a whole other thing altogether.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 8:56 pm

I wear shorts and t-shirts and like man things if that counts :?

andriarose
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

Are you sure you mean tomboy, as in the rough-and-tumble stereotypical-guy-activity-loving woman that the people posting here are describing?
Or do you mean androgynous women - the kind who aren't particularly feminine, are likely to have short hair, tend to under-accentuate their female figure, and are often more intellectually inclined than your average female stereotype?

I myself am attracted to androgyny in both sexes... and I find the lack of distinctive male or female behavior to be a lot different that most people's definition of a tomboy. Most females who identify as tomboys actually fall too far into the masculine category for me.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 9:59 pm

Good point. I've been assuming we were talking about the former, not the latter. I'm very femme-looking and acting but I will check you through the wall if we're playing hockey.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 4:43 pm

bewarethebob wrote:
Shebakoby wrote:
I was the weirdest sort of tomboy; I was one that didn't get along with boys (though not for lack of trying).

meh. sh** happens I guess. maybe just the wrong boys.

Every. Single. Boy? EVERY SINGLE ONE?

Man, that's not just the wrong boys. That's more like the wrong TOWN.