Post pics of your pet(s), brag about your pet,. ect

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

anandamide
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2006, 7:44 pm

Here's a pic of our dog Star. As you can see she is quite relaxed in the presence of bears.

Heehee.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194 ... 0_9579.jpg

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2006, 12:16 am

Jetfox wrote:
fluffums wrote:
Quote:
ok i hate dogs no offence.
but he is a cute dog i'll admit that.

That is a very bad remark to make. I understand completely if you hate the dog who attacked your cat, and I don't find too much wrong with it. (Even though it was probably the owner's fault for not raising the dog right, and I will go along and hate them with you). The remark you made is like saying you hate all Germans, because one started World War II. That's not true, is it? Well, then you shouldn't hate all dogs. Hating something means you want it to die, or you would feel not sorrow if it died, at all. If you are terrified of dogs, or dislike them, that is perfectly fine, but not hating them. A cat once attacked my dog, and make her face all bloddy and scratched up. (I know that's not as bad as what happened to your kitty). I don't hate all cats though. In fact, I love them! I used to have a kitty myself. She was my best friend. I loved her so much I would do anything for her. But then my stupid horrible mother had to get her put to sleep, because she hated her. (Again, if you hate something you want it to die, and my mother hated my kitty, so she made her die).

I have a dog! I also have a bunny. I need to take pictures of them though, I don't know where the last pictures I took of them are.

i had a feeling someone would find that offencive.
and it's also the terrified thing not just my cat although i wish that never happened to him.
but i understand what your saying and now i feel bad for what i said.

xemnas: hehehehe
>_< one second *gets baseball bat and beats xemnas with it*
xemnas: HEY WHAT THE HELL!
opps *runs away*
xemnas: chases.

well i'll watch what i say next time i don't want anyone angry with me.

I admire both of you for speaking your Minds. Democracy is what this Community should be about. 8)

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2006, 12:27 am

well i'm glad your not angry at me cockney the last thing i want to do is start a fight here.

i did that once on conquer online [i blame my AS for that one] and i now have a permant enemy.

i don't want any enemies here since i feel i fit in here.

xemnas: over dramatic much huh.
not more then you.
xemnas: i......... curse you for being right.

anandamide
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2006, 12:55 am

Anyway, the bear isn't real, not anymore. That bear is actually an old rug that someone through in the garbage bin.

Star is an Australian Cattle Dog.

I'll post the link to the pic again, just in case anyone is interested.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194 ... 0_9579.jpg

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2006, 6:43 am

Here's my crazy dog. He's a hypo Tenterfield Terrier named Phantom (see the mask-like patch on his face, like phantom of the opera)

<------------------------------------

Isnt he a very photogenic boy :D