Page 14 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 7:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Instead of attacking your statement, I will just let working people on this forum flood you with hate emails.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Are you trying out to be a Patron Saint of the Ad Hominum?

If you want to attack my position, do it on the basis of logic and facts.

ruveyn

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 7:55 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Instead of attacking your statement, I will just let working people on this forum flood you with hate emails.

Are you trying out to be a Patron Saint of the Ad Hominum?

If you want to attack my position, do it on the basis of logic and facts.

ruveyn

And how are your ridiculous generalizations made on a basis of logic or facts? You'd be surprised how many "Proles" are college or higher educated. The economy is so bad that people of all education levels are being forced to take unskilled jobs.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 7:56 pm

marshall wrote:
And how are your ridiculous generalizations made on a basis of logic or facts? You'd be surprised how many "Proles" are college or higher educated. The economy is so bad that people of all education levels are being forced to take unskilled jobs.

There is no shame in honest labor.

ruveyn

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 7:59 pm

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

There is when you make minimum wage and you're trying to pick up chicks at a bar.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 8:00 pm

skafather84 wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

There is when you make minimum wage and you're trying to pick up chicks at a bar.

:lmao:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 9:01 pm

ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

ruveyn

Wait a minute. You just wrote disparagingly about the proletariat, but now you say there's no shame in honest labor. My question for you is, are you going out for the saint of contradictions? And please, don't tell me Judaism doesn't have saints - I'm only trying to make a point.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 11:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

ruveyn

Wait a minute. You just wrote disparagingly about the proletariat, but now you say there's no shame in honest labor. My question for you is, are you going out for the saint of contradictions? And please, don't tell me Judaism doesn't have saints - I'm only trying to make a point.

As long as they work for pennies like good little slaves and don't try to unionize there is no shame.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm

marshall wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

ruveyn

As long as they work for pennies like good little slaves and don't try to unionize there is no shame.

Pride is the idea sold to poor, uneducated people who don't realize they can just demand more reasonable pay instead.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm

skafather84 wrote:
marshall wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

ruveyn

Pride is the idea sold to poor, uneducated people who don't realize they can just demand more reasonable pay instead.

Ironic, because they are also likely Christian, and pride is considered a sin