trying to google for 100% free beginner piano sheet music

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

iluvfossilshadez457
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Feb 2011, 9:43 pm

...and getting kinda frustrated, but think it's got to be possible. does anyone know of the best source possible for free popular music downloads in a beginning player's range?

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 9:59 pm

I could be wrong, but I would suspect copyrights and royalties keep most sheet music from being completely free.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 1:44 am

leejosepho wrote:
I could be wrong, but I would suspect copyrights and royalties keep most sheet music from being completely free.

not if it is a public domain song, or being distributed by the person that rote it.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 2:06 am

iluvfossilshadez457 wrote:
...and getting kinda frustrated, but think it's got to be possible. does anyone know of the best source possible for free popular music downloads in a beginning player's range?

There is a product called 'Guitar Pro' that has sheet music / tablature for many instruments besides guitar. You can get a free trial at their website, but it doesn't last long. One of my friends cracked his shareware to enable it indefinitely, but I'm not sure I trust most 'crack' sites.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 2:07 am

It depends on the song and how good you are at looking. ;) It's a lot easier to search for a specific song than music in general.