You ever just get mad at the situation you put yourself into

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Plywood
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2011, 7:34 am

I am pretty angry and it will take about three months to get me out of this hole.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 7:38 am

I'm angry at myself for letting myself stoop low enough to be a punk rocker in 2007-2009 over a failed relationship. I'm back to being myself, but I should have just stuck with The Kinks and the 60s. Why didn't I?

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 7:58 am

All the time.
I do something because i think it's 'the right thing to do' and then realise it's a bad idea when I have to deal with the consequences.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 8:02 am

Occasionally.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 2:26 pm

I got mad at myself last night for putting myself into a silent drama on another forum. Why? I had decided to post a funny thread and it got seen as semi trolling and that I was trying to stir up trouble on the forum. But the admin thought I was put up to it. Two users got banned for no reason because he is so paranoid. All because of me over a stupid thread. But that other user had nothing to do with it, she got banned for doing a search on one of the mods there and he banned her for it thinking she was up to no good. She hardly ever went to the forum anyway. Then was there looking up a mod there.

Yeah I do get mad at myself for things. If I do something and it causes something else, I get mad at myself for it thinking it's my fault. If I do something and it caused something to happen, yep my fault and I did it. Only time I don't feel bad about it is if it had to happen or the person deserved it.

Quote:
I do something because i think it's 'the right thing to do' and then realise it's a bad idea when I have to deal with the consequences.

Same here. I think I am doing something nice and I get punished for it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 2:27 pm

Yeah. I know the feeling. No good deed goes unpunished. >.<

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Feb 2011, 2:39 pm

Apparently i dont have common sence. The last time i had a sexual encounter with a person was back in 2007, and then i was for shure I caught something. Now, in 2011 I had a sensual moment with a gal i met at a bar. Result? I have a follow up doctors appointment at the clinic tommorrow

Who knows what will happen? but I'm shure if they didnt find anything they wouldnt have made another appointment because i'm not paying them. i'm like 500% below the poverty level Lol.

So it doesnt make any sence to me

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Feb 2011, 3:16 am

I'm still mad with myself for screwing up a relationship 8 years ago because I was a dumb-a$$ who couldn't accept her drug use. I had a breakdown & spent the next 5 years on meds that probably f#*ked me up a lot worse than what she was doing. I have the mental capacity of Tommy Chong now. I hate hypocrites & I'm the worse so I hate myself

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 12:45 am

when i was young and full of the frustration of unrequited youth, i was always flushed with anger. nowadays, i'm too old and tired to be perturbed at much of anything anymore. i just take things one day at a time, and try my best to stay out of trouble. i can't wait for heaven.