So I was saved after all....

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2011, 4:27 pm

Not a very recent story, but it happened while i was still banned.

So there was that girl I've met on okcupid that I was just about to date her......

But just before that to occur (which was so close), she admitted that she has a crush on a guy she met through okcupid , that guy asked her out twice but she declined his offer every time and just wanted to keep hanging out as a 'friend' with him in group settings.

So .... I was like ...'Well, he tried it twice now it's your turn, just tell him'.

She did and she made it , they became a couple

Then just after few weeks , she told me that she finds him too serious and she started to have another crush on a friend guy who just broke up with his gf. She even avoided to hang out with her new boyfriend on a New year's eve and she went with that other guy in a 'group setting' , they even made out while they were slightly drunk.

When she told me all that, I replied : "geez :roll: , good I didn't become your bf, I won't give you further advices"

Moral of the story: Not every rejection is bad for you!

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

Too true.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2011, 10:56 pm

Still doesn't help me feel any better though... I have to invest emotionally to feel attracted at all, which makes every rejection a crushing one, even if it is technically a preferable outcome in the long run...

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2011, 11:29 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Still doesn't help me feel any better though... I have to invest emotionally to feel attracted at all, which makes every rejection a crushing one, even if it is technically a preferable outcome in the long run...

And that is what makes you different from the "bad boys". They don't care!

The trouble is girls are attracted to the bad boys. They will go from one bad boy to another and perhaps come and cry on your shoulder in between because they see you as a "friend" or a "brother".

I hate it when that happens. They are showing utter contempt for you and treating you like you were a eunuch or something.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 12:40 am

I was saved as well and it pissed me off. I know we are quite good and we do everything in the first days after reset but then there is nothing left to do. If your saved to a bigger run you can't do 10. Just gets boring after a while, and BH is done in like 10 min.
Only thing to do is to pick flowers or log.

:::)

r_a_n_d_o_m
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Feb 2011, 1:59 am

love advice from historys most notorious black men thanks to mary shellys frankenhole

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W9RuzO8ag8[/youtube]

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 2:26 am

SoulcakeDuck wrote:
I was saved as well and it pissed me off. I know we are quite good and we do everything in the first days after reset but then there is nothing left to do. If your saved to a bigger run you can't do 10. Just gets boring after a while, and BH is done in like 10 min.
Only thing to do is to pick flowers or log.

Level an alt or something... now that the questing system is streamlined and doesn't feel disjointed like it was in vanilla, it's actually fairly easy to do.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 4:08 am

I bought a vanilla bath bomb today.

*confused about direction thread is taking*.

Anyway I think that you guys just haven't met the right person yet.

Taking a break.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 10:20 am

zen_mistress wrote:

Soulcake was making a joke about a game mechanic in world of warcraft (the larger dungeons in the game you can only complete once a week, and killing a boss gets you "saved" to that week's instance, which prevents you from being able to complete any killed bosses again until it resets), and I just played along with it...

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 1:03 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Still, I'd GLADLY take a failed relationship over what I've gotten my whole life, which is nothing. Because at least, after it was all over, I knew I was capable of starting a relationship, and that's half the battle.

Right now, I've been such a miserable goddamn failure I'm not sure I'll ever find anyone. I'm terrified I'll die alone having never had anyone who reciprocated my love. And if that's the case, I'd rather shotgun that bottle of pills now...

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 1:22 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:

Soulcake was making a joke about a game mechanic in world of warcraft (the larger dungeons in the game you can only complete once a week, and killing a boss gets you "saved" to that week's instance, which prevents you from being able to complete any killed bosses again until it resets), and I just played along with it...

i thought so :lol:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 2:39 pm

Wow...she sounds a bit shallow and that she has no idea what she wants so she's shopping. >.>

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 4:20 pm

Brianruns10 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Still, I'd GLADLY take a failed relationship over what I've gotten my whole life, which is nothing. Because at least, after it was all over, I knew I was capable of starting a relationship, and that's half the battle.

Right now, I've been such a miserable goddamn failure I'm not sure I'll ever find anyone. I'm terrified I'll die alone having never had anyone who reciprocated my love. And if that's the case, I'd rather shotgun that bottle of pills now...

maybe Life + 1 failed relationship that lasted a bit (but still got affection/love/sex/adult exp out of it) > Life + with zero relationship experience.

I agree with that.

but Life + 1 girl making the fool out of you while not giving you anything in return < Life + with zero relationship experience.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So there was that girl I've met on okcupid that I was just about to date her......

But just before that to occur (which was so close), she admitted that she has a crush on a guy she met through okcupid , that guy asked her out twice but she declined his offer every time and just wanted to keep hanging out as a 'friend' with him in group settings.

So .... I was like ...'Well, he tried it twice now it's your turn, just tell him'.

Then just after few weeks , she told me that she finds him too serious and she started to have another crush on a friend guy who just broke up with his gf. She even avoided to hang out with her new boyfriend on a New year's eve and she went with that other guy in a 'group setting' , they even made out while they were slightly drunk.

When she told me all that, I replied : "geez :roll: , good I didn't become your bf, I won't give you further advices"

Is that the same girl who initially sent you a message saying that she liked you?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2011, 5:09 pm

Jono wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Is that the same girl who initially sent you a message saying that she liked you?

Yes, same girl.