Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2011, 1:11 pm

I adamantly refuse to ever see the movie Titanic. I heard way too much about how good it was. I cant stand that song, we played it in band in high school. Also, I get it. The boat sinks.

Speaking of boats sinking, I distinctly recall the movie Pearl Harbor being horrible. I never was a big fan of the American Pie movies either.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2011, 1:44 pm

sterfry wrote:
I adamantly refuse to ever see the movie Titanic. I heard way too much about how good it was. I cant stand that song, we played it in band in high school. Also, I get it. The boat sinks.

Speaking of boats sinking, I distinctly recall the movie Pearl Harbor being horrible. I never was a big fan of the American Pie movies either.

Oh yes, Titanic is another crappy film.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2011, 3:29 pm

I hated As Good as It Gets and The Kids Are All Right. They are about the worst 2 movies I have ever seen.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Feb 2011, 3:52 pm

Napoleon Dynamite~ I t was so boring I quit watching after the 1st half hour.

I might think of some more latter

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

doeintheheadlights
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2011, 12:04 pm

Black Swan. I mean, yikes. It was such an artificially "artsy" film, and I thought that the whole thing was very mediocre.

ParadoxalParadigm
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Feb 2011, 3:49 pm

Benjamin Button. Absolutely hated it.
Batman: The Dark Knight. I hated it [it took me three months to finish watching it after I started watching it]
Alice in Wonderland [2010 version]: It was garbage. Tim Burton disappointed me with this one.
Avatar: I haven't even watched it yet...
Twilight: Completely inaccurate and completely nonsensical.
Labyrinth: I didn't finish watching it, and I don't plan on it. Which is sad, because I love David Bowie...
The Last Song: ...*shivers*
Titanic: *gag*

Oh, and I loved The Hours. But that's because I read the book and then watched the film. I wouldn't have ever watched the film if I hadn't been required to read the book for one of my classes. And the OST? Philip Glass? Absolute love. But the history behind The Hours is rather interesting as well, so I definitely took that movie/book with a grain of salt.

JadeEyes
Toucan
Toucan

21 Feb 2011, 5:45 pm

I must be the only person on this whole site who despises The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I mean seriously, Elijah Wood RUINED the trilogy by making Frodo look like an wide-eyed wuss!
And I hear so much hype about that downright HORRIFYING musical Little Shop of Horrors. It SUCKS! So much that I have to leave the room and watch my Naruto DVDs full blast to drown out the music! At least i can sit through Lord of the Rings, thank god there are some lookers starring in that movie!

Xuxa
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Feb 2011, 7:31 am

I think most of what James Cameron does is crap (I kinda dug The Abyss, though) and I refuse to watch anything by the Farrelly Brothers or anything with Ben Stiller in it.

Top, or rather bottom, three worst movies I've ever seen:
3) Starship Troopers
2) Saving Silverman
1) Titanic

Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life only escapes this list because it has Gerard Butler shirtless.

"I'm already out of foolproof ideas so don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted. Each day I'm countin' up the minutes till I get alone 'cause I can't stay in the middle of it all" Sara Bareilles, "Uncharted"