Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 4:34 pm

Bethie wrote:
Have you guys seen this? 8O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt82xGmj ... re=related
Apparently, we're all Nazis who believe we're a master race.

This is that same silly girl who started that internet group called the "Young Female Protection Force Against Autism" or something like that. I recommend that here who's a member of Youtube should flag any and all videos that she uploads.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 4:38 pm

Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Even though I very towards Godwin's Law, I couldn't help but laugh at the tool who made that video.

Godwin is a Nazi

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 5:11 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Even though I very towards Godwin's Law, I couldn't help but laugh at the tool who made that video.

Godwin is a Nazi
LOL

Jono wrote:
Bethie wrote:

This is that same silly girl who started that internet group called the "Young Female Protection Force Against Autism" or something like that. I recommend that here who's a member of Youtube should flag any and all videos that she uploads.
Nah free speech is free speech. She can be as ridiculous as she wants to, it's her loss.

Ah_Q
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 6:17 pm

Dummkopf! Nozsing can stand in the vay of our glorious master plan. Our indomitable Aspergian volk spirit vill not be crushed! Now get back to enacting Final Solution of ze NT! Schnell, go get zem!

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 7:59 pm

Ah_Q wrote:
Dummkopf! Nozsing can stand in the vay of our glorious master plan. Our indomitable Aspergian volk spirit vill not be crushed! Now get back to enacting Final Solution of ze NT! Schnell, go get zem!

Heil Ah Q!

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 8:02 pm

ryan93 wrote:
Ah_Q wrote:

Heil Ah Q!
Vee shall keep our penises as tall and schtiff as our salute to mein fuhrer, for zee only barrier to spreading our supreme genes are zee panties!

Xuxa
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Feb 2011, 7:34 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
ryan93 wrote:
Ah_Q wrote:

Heil Ah Q!
Vee shall keep our penises as tall and schtiff as our salute to mein fuhrer, for zee only barrier to spreading our supreme genes are zee panties!

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, I am at work right now and nearly got busted for laughing hysterically at this. Quite literally, LOL. :lol:

"I'm already out of foolproof ideas so don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted. Each day I'm countin' up the minutes till I get alone 'cause I can't stay in the middle of it all" Sara Bareilles, "Uncharted"

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2011, 10:49 am

Bethie wrote:

Goddamn Lie topic

Julius Streicher would like this YouTube. (Now I am invoking Mr. Godwin. :wink:) This video is so ridiculous I thought for a moment that it was some sort of joke.

Now the conspiracy theorists are invoking that AS people are lying in wait under rocks, watching for innocent people to abuse, and even their own. To me this video is a form of hate dissemination, racialized and radicalized to the right.

And dumb, too.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2011, 2:35 pm

Seen it. The video, and the user's comments and sources are absurd.