Veteran

24 Nov 2006, 10:27 am

Logistics

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 6:46 am

Accounting and Taxation
I'm seriously considering quitting work, going to uni full time and going to live on campus :)

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 3:15 pm

Professional background in Library Science. Unfortnately, great huge cutbacks in public-sector funding in the early 1990s meant a considerable downsizing in the field, and many jobs were lost. I made a sideways jump into the bookstore trade, even ran my own bookstore for a while. I now work in the Correspondence division of a local utility company, part of the department that responds to written customer inquiries (fax, postal mail, e-mail). It involves a certain amount of research and analysis at times, as well as being very organized. And at my most recent performance review, it was noted by my supervisor that I seem to have a knack for spotting things that are out of place or just don't fit right. This has been reported as one of the stengths an Aspie has... and I have never, ever mentioned the word Asperger's to anyone I know personally offline.

lkonantz
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Nov 2006, 7:07 pm

I'm still in college but during the summer work as wildland fire dispatcher. It's great job and I earn great money for only 3 months of work. (this earn I took home $5,000!! !)

Afte college I'm looking at working of the US State Department in the Foreign Sevice, but I'll have to past the written and oral exam before I'll be hired. While, I'm working on that I'll stay in wildland fire because I only have to work 3 to 6 months out the year and can live at home.

DerekD_Goldfish
Toucan
Toucan

02 Dec 2006, 4:39 pm

Im an accountant

damn Im cool :lol:

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2007, 10:46 am

I am an Interlibrary Loan Page at my local public library. I collect various materials for distribrution to the various branches throughout Central and Southern California. I enjoy the job very much and do well at it. It is a good match for my skills.

jdbob
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2007, 12:11 am

Software Engineer

JayWillam
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2007, 3:41 pm

Previously an Emergency Medical Technician

Now im in school to become a Police Officer

subalternnavert
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jan 2007, 6:48 pm

I am a mechanic working towards my master certification.

Katou
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jan 2007, 3:29 pm

I'm an electronics field service technician (computers, ATM's, copiers and printers.)

I love the job because I don't have a lot of social interaction, just minimal questions with customers, and a good chunk of my day involves driving to and from work sites.