Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

glass
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Feb 2011, 9:28 am

I have just visited a doctor that has asked me a million questions on whyu I think I may have aspergers as well as other medical questions, she said that I do have aspergers traits but it could also be my personality? Then she said she does not want to give her opinion and will send the refferal/assessment to another doctor/shrink who will call me in for further tests etc, and to bring my father with me for their opinion etc.

What I want to know and confused with (If you can guess) is what she ment by it could be my personality and she didnt want to give me her opinion? Does that meen she doesn't think I have it in-between or she just doesn't know?

This waiting and appointments is stressing me out big time, I just want an answer lol.

anyway all opinions are welcome.

Megz
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 11:53 am

To me it sounds like "I have no idea, I'll pawn them off for someone else to figure out." I have no real experience in this area, but that's what it sounds like to me.

k2magic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

whats the difference? AS explains some of the traits of ones personality that just happen to be similar to a lot of other people and someone developed a name for it......
AS is personality and some peoples personality is AS....

patiz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Feb 2011, 7:16 pm

do you stim?

glass

25 Feb 2011, 5:37 am

patiz wrote:
do you stim?

sometimes