Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

TheCicada
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2011, 9:54 am

Hey! I'm 21, female, and from the Chicago area. I'm diagnosed as Asperger's. I think I was a member here a couple years ago, but I don't remember my username, password, nor email address that I registered with. Besides, I was hardly active :P I'm not always terribly active on forums. I go through spurs of activity here and there, though.

I'm interested in otherkin, therianthropy, 80's music, prehistory, and Cyndi Lauper (whom I have met twice). She's really an awesome person! I also love to sing and write songs. My dream job is to be a famous singer. I'm working toward that goal, but I am lazy so that is especially difficult for me at times.

I came here because I realize number one, that I have like no friends (almost), and number two, I have too much trouble socially sometimes. I often feel socially "dumb". So I'm working with my therapist, but I guess I may need that extra social help from others, and some strategies perhaps, for being better socially, even with Asperger's. I seem fine online, but in person my social interactions, combined with unconscious "hand flapping" have made things tough. I also have the complications of having bipolar, ADHD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder too. :(

All right, that's about all I can think of to say :P Good to be here!

-Mallory

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 9:57 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Gideon
Raven
Raven

24 Feb 2011, 10:46 am

I see you're intereted in otherkin. I have some interest in that as well I think because I have always considered myself to be something other than a normal "Human". I went into Anthropology and then Archaeology (less human involvement) because I was always on the outside looking in.

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 11:50 am

Welcome greetings to the Wrong Planet forums, Mallory.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 2:06 pm

Welcome!

TheCicada
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2011, 3:01 pm

Gideon wrote:
I see you're intereted in otherkin. I have some interest in that as well I think because I have always considered myself to be something other than a normal "Human". I went into Anthropology and then Archaeology (less human involvement) because I was always on the outside looking in.

Yeah, I identify as a coyote therian, and otherkin celestial. I consider my therianthropy to be psychological, though.

-Mallory

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 11:36 pm

Welkome to WrongPlanet. :)

The WP Kink

letobowie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2011, 3:21 am

Welcome And Nice To Met You :D