I think I get treated like I'm gay

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

galvatron
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Feb 2011, 11:04 pm

Not delibrately, of course.
But I really do think that women react to me the way they react to gay men, instead of how they react to other straight men. What I mean by that is: women feel a certain level of comfort from having a gay male friend, because they are secure that there are no sexual feelings involved in their friendship. Women always treat me like I'm someone they are comfortable with, because they don't feel any sexual tension towards me.

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

25 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

My advice would be to take advantage of it. I'll qualify that by saying don't be a jerk. If their comfortable with you and your friends bust a move. However it comes to me that this might not be one of those threads.. In that case hey me too!! Then i got them right where i want them. hmm still sounds sinister. Screw it you get what i mean.

galvatron

25 Feb 2011, 11:18 pm

I get what you're trying to, and it doesn't work. I just get friend zoned every time.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Feb 2011, 6:07 am

galvatron wrote:
I get what you're trying to, and it doesn't work. I just get friend zoned every time.

I have that SAME problem. Women sometimes think I'm gay at 1st. Women who know me think of me as the guy they can turn to for emotional support that they have no intention of ever dating :cry:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition