Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

galvatron
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

So everyone keeps telling me that I need to have confidence before I can attract girls. The problem is: how am I suposed to have confidence when nobody has ever wanted to be my girlfriend in my entire life?

mangos

25 Feb 2011, 11:42 pm

galvatron wrote:
So everyone keeps telling me that I need to have confidence before I can attract girls. The problem is: how am I suposed to have confidence when nobody has ever wanted to be my girlfriend in my entire life?

I think the idea is to have confidence in other things besides just your ability to attract women, i.e. your sense of humor, your intelligence, your accomplishments in life, and so on. Getting a girlfriend by far isn't the best or the only means of judging your worth. You can be single and still be an awesome person.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 11:58 pm

Well, get the confidence from something else you can be proud of. Confidence is confidence. The important thing is that you try. Each time you try, you'll likely pick something up. You'll need to burn some pride to reach the goal. If you arent willing to risk embarrassment, it's a skill you won't learn.

Most men have made fools of themselves or embarrassed themselves in pursuit of a woman. You'll be in good company.

DCxMagus

26 Feb 2011, 2:21 am

As stated above the idea is gain confidence is other are's of your life, this will show through when your talking to women and they will pick up on it. Your confidence should not be based on the women you can attract but by the goals your set and the accomplishments you achieve for yourself.