Page 46 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 7:36 pm

My hair (on my head) now reaches my nipples.

:P

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 7:39 pm

Raleigh wrote:

Hey man, cool! :flower:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 7:47 pm

Raleigh wrote:

I can only tickle my left nipple with my hair , it wont reach the right nipple unless I bend my head :(

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 7:48 pm

I want to grow my hair long again so I can slick it back with gel and look sexy. :afro:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:07 pm

stop cutting it then :lol: And when you get to that stage where is neither short or long and you can do f**k all with it , just keep reminding yourself it will be worth it.

Actually I nearly shaved all my hair off this evening , the only thing that stopped me is my GF would accuse me of going mental again as I have on more than one occasion shaved my head when I'm distressed and just before a breakdown.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:09 pm

In fact , f**k it , I'm going to be a skinhead in a few minutes :lol:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:13 pm

I actually had to get it cut because I messed my hair up trying to cut it myself. :lol:

And one time when I was full-blown manic I shaved my hair completelt off too. I looked like Brittany Spears. :lol:

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:14 pm

She'll like rubbing your stubble head, no?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:21 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Can you carve in some swastikas too? :P

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Apr 2019, 8:33 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I have a beard because I hate being shaved (I can't do it on my own without nicking myself to death). But I would rather be someone without whiskers, because I don't like having it trimmed either. Especially around my mouth.

Have you tried electric shavers , they are safe to use , I just use a beard trimmer , it's not a clean shave ( gives you a 5 o'clock shadow ) and you have to do it regularly.
I grew a beard after I graduated high-skewl mostly cuz I hated having to shave it 5 nights a week. I went to a private Catholic skewl that required me to be shaven. I had the beard for a year after graduating but I trimmed it a couple times to keep it fairly neat. I shaved it the next summer because I was doing yard work for a few weeks & the beard got very itchy & a little dirty. Louisiana is very hot & humid for half the year but the summers are the worst of corse. I try & shave about 1ce a week now thou it's usually less often cuz I don't shower every night or I have something going on & don't feel like taking the extra time to shave. It's a hassle for me cuz I have low vision & bad fine motor-skills. I do it while I'm showering & then touch up using the mirror after I'm done in the shower. It's tedious cuz the razor tends to keep clogging. I shaved last night after going about a week & a half of not doing it & I ran out of hot water before I was done. I'm ashamed to admit this but my girlfriend sometimes shaves me which is alot easier on me but gives her extra work so I've been trying to do it myself unless she offers.
I tried using a beard trimmer before & it did NOT do a close clean shave. I never tried an electric shaver cuz I was afraid they would be like the beard trimmer or that I'd cut myself a bit.
I'm on a med nowadays that slows down my facial, body, & pubic hair growth alittle bit & that's one of the reasons I'm on it.

SaveFerris wrote:
Actually I nearly shaved all my hair off this evening , the only thing that stopped me is my GF would accuse me of going mental again as I have on more than one occasion shaved my head when I'm distressed and just before a breakdown.
Britney Spears did that years ago when having a breakdown & then she was bragging about it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 8:37 pm

I've heard it said that shaving the head is a socially acceptable form of self mutilation.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 11:54 pm

i useta have a rather ridiculous nerdy beard, a van dyke style [crossed with fu manchu] gone to seed. the docs at work called me "fu."

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 3:27 am

Raleigh wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Can you carve in some swastikas too? :P

I didn't have too :lol:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 4:53 am

nick007 wrote:

SaveFerris wrote:
Britney Spears did that years ago when having a breakdown & then she was bragging about it.

Call me Britney :lol:

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2019, 8:11 pm

10 months since I last cut my hair, front parts can reach my nose. I think when the front part of my hair reaches my chin I will officially have "long hair" (for a guy).

It's nice that the side bits now cover my ears instead of tickling them. That was the most aggravating stage to get through.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2019, 11:33 pm

Antrax wrote:
10 months since I last cut my hair, front parts can reach my nose. I think when the front part of my hair reaches my chin I will officially have "long hair" (for a guy).

It's nice that the side bits now cover my ears instead of tickling them. That was the most aggravating stage to get through.

in my case, the most aggravating stage was between where you're at now, and long enough to put up in a ponytail. the wind blew it all over the place. :afro: