How long do you spend in the shower/bath?

Page 2 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:28 am

clean-shaving down there may result in ingrown pubic hairs, not a good thing. butt the most important places to wash are all the cracks and crevices where the water won't normally flow. judging from stinky men's locker rooms [and the brief time many men spend in the shower], i'd bet that many guys pay insufficient attention to those areas.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
clean-shaving down there may result in ingrown pubic hairs, not a good thing. butt the most important places to wash are all the cracks and crevices where the water won't normally flow. judging from stinky men's locker rooms [and the brief time many men spend in the shower], i'd bet that many guys pay insufficient attention to those areas.

Agreed.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:32 am

The amount of people who don't actually know how to carry out basic hygeine on themselves is quite shocking to be honest.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:35 am

when i worked in the hospital maternity ward, the chief nurse would bemoan the fact that her nurses had to double as teachers, to remind the patients that they had to "lift and wash beneath" their anatomy, in that many stinky patients failed to do that.

RandomSniper
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2011, 10:36 am

Laz wrote:
The amount of people who don't actually know how to carry out basic hygeine on themselves is quite shocking to be honest.

I ain't going out with a bird whose crotch smells like the chipper that's for damn sure.

RandomSniper
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2011, 10:36 am

Laz wrote:

I ain't going out with a bird whose crotch smells like the chippy that's for damn sure.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

auntblabby wrote:

+1

My first boyfriend used to shower for a whopping 90 seconds :eew:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

blue_bean wrote:
My first boyfriend used to shower for a whopping 90 seconds :eew:

he might've been generally insensitive to odors in general.:eew:

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:58 am

auntblabby wrote:
when i worked in the hospital maternity ward, the chief nurse would bemoan the fact that her nurses had to double as teachers, to remind the patients that they had to "lift and wash beneath" their anatomy, in that many stinky patients failed to do that.

As a fellow nurse I totally sympathise with your former boss :lol:

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

05 Mar 2011, 11:25 am

I let the water run for about 15 seconds so that it gets hot enough, then spend seven to ten minutes showering. During every shower focus most on cleaning my face and area down below (especially the crack).

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 11:54 am

about 10 minutes in the shower.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

FunnyFairytale
Toucan
Toucan

05 Mar 2011, 12:22 pm

I hate showers for some reason so I'll be out of there quickly but baths I like and I will take WARM baths and I will stay in there, bubbles up to my shoulders ( not ears, I hate bubbles in ears) and read a book until I start feeling uneasy cause the bathwater is too warm.

Now, it may sometimes result in stained fingers I have come to realise after the latest bath I took.Color, from the book, bright read, all over my hands.Hmm.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:44 pm

I have an electric shower which is quite big and has a seat attached to the wall so I don't even have to stand. :lol:
I wash from my feet upwards as I don't like having a wet face and head for too long. I spend roughly 20 minutes but switch off while I am lathering so the water only runs for rinsing really. It then takes me an hour to dry off, dress and totally wipe down the shower until it is extremely dry. I can't stand soggy wet smelling bathrooms. :roll:

Walter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2011, 2:46 pm

15 minutes

Ikonovich
Toucan
Toucan

05 Mar 2011, 2:54 pm

Between 1 minute to an hour depending on my mood, whether or not I'm in a rush, and whether or not someone else is in there with me.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 3:09 pm

About 15 - 25 minutes