Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

06 Mar 2011, 8:36 pm

Most of this tune has been plagiarized, majorized, and outright simplified. Baby please believe your eyes,
Because these feelings I am alluding the things I need help subduing. It feels like I am always acting, can never be myself. Whenever I try to speak my own words trash, come out my mouth

Therefore, will you understand what I am saying? that I’m just over compensating with all these games I’m playing, I know that I’m dramatic, but there is no reason I’m seeing for your need to conform to the norm, be as a swarm of flies all your cries of hi’s and byes.
My siding are splitting, Surely you’re kidding. Every day is a performance, never enough time for us, always trying to put on a show for the audience, who think they have my confidunce.

However, it is so hard sometimes to be true to my heart, when inside I am atypical nonsensical outright unbearable.
Some times it’s laughable when you try to keep up with these tales I’m spilling so hard so fast, people telling me I’m an Ass every day trying to make way for this Elephant in the room stuck wondering why my brain’s in the wrong sized shoes.

The wind blows dust in my eyes; wool over my eyes cannot believe the lies of humanity’s kind education.
I see all my heroes doing heroin but they never save the heroine. The princess is now a victim of incest by her brother, mother, and father too. I know why she is not Normal.

It is amazing some times the things you do to me. It is as if you see right though to me, straight to the core, Hard core, I know it is hard but baby you make me feel soft and vulnerable.
I expose such a rough exterior because I’m so inferior with this whack brain inside of my head never understanding, not quite comprehending what I’m doing and why I’m doing it.

Don’t you see how I’m doing this to us, it’s self defense I promise, Some things are a must, That we’re not there yet but I’m still here waiting for you to meet me halfway in between your place where was our place my eyes they hydrate.

I wait, waiting tables taking orders from you trying to manage my choices with so many noises from you telling me to go every other direction. Perfection you always want to change my predilection, make me like your friends but I am not like your friend, your peers and their cheers their all queers. I have had it up to here with it. Everyone with their Latin centric, Asian tastic, and Euro mantic. I have one thing to say. Beep Beep Chow.

However, it is so hard sometimes to be true to my heart, when inside I am atypical nonsensical outright unbearable.
Some times it’s laughable when you try to keep up with these tales I’m spilling so hard so fast, people telling me I’m an Ass every day trying to make way for this Elephant in the room stuck wondering why my brain’s in the wrong sized shoes.

This is supposedly poetry; do not act as if you do not recognize me. This is straight from the apple tree, This life is not instantaneous that thought is heinous Life takes time, it’s not from some anus your so old all extremities so cold no circulation to the masses just sit and relax it’s not the end of the world I’m just cracking the foundation.

You wield a weapon like stone hedge it has no edge it is blunt it is dull. People binge on what they like disregard what they don’t it’s rubbish recyclable. Everything I do is copyright, water tight, pure dynamite, its volatile uncontrollable. You seem so unknowable; however, I will be the next Stripe living the high life.

fobfan123
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Mar 2011, 5:25 am

lovely :claps: