Page 9 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

xenon13 wrote:
They believe that though their policies, the race can be improved by killing off people in the lower classes, and that fundamental justice is upheld by allowing "nature" to take its course. Teabaggers and Hitler are united in Social Darwinism.

:roll:

Seriously, you're only proving me right about the far left.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

The idea that the lower orders are breeding too quickly and ruining the race is very common... Idiocracy, anyone?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 4:21 pm

xenon13 wrote:
The idea that the lower orders are breeding too quickly and ruining the race is very common... Idiocracy, anyone?

Uh, for the record I'm pro-life, so your argument doesn't even make any sense.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 4:24 pm

xenon13 wrote:
They believe that though their policies, the race can be improved by killing off people in the lower classes, and that fundamental justice is upheld by allowing "nature" to take its course. Teabaggers and Hitler are united in Social Darwinism.

Who is "they". I have not heard a word from T-Party folk about eliminating the "lesser breeds". What I have heard is cutting out a lot of government fraud and waste.

ruveyn

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

How does being pro-life conflict with any understanding of racial dilution?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

ikorack wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

Race is nonsense. All that matters is culture.

ruveyn

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 6:56 pm

ruveyn wrote:
ikorack wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

Race is nonsense. All that matters is culture.

ruveyn

Whatever it shouldn't conflict with understanding either.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 5:49 pm

ikorack wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

Talking about xenon13's accusation that people like me argue for eugenics which for the record I routinely argue against abortion on the basis it could lead to eugenics.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

Vigilans wrote:
It doesn't sound that sinister when you put it that way, but what about

Quote:
In a recent speech to a tea party group in the state, House Speaker William O'Brien described college voters as "foolish." "Voting as a liberal. That's what kids do," he said, in remarks that were videotaped by a state Democratic Party staffer and posted on YouTube. Students, he said, lack "life experience" and "just vote their feelings."

Easy. If you young folks just learned to vote right, maybe we adults wouldn't have to be discussing taking away your voting privileges. You haven't had the life experience to appreciate the hard work it takes to earn a dollar, so you'll just vote other people's money away as taxes to finance your extravagant projects like greenbelts around campus, grants and low-interest student loans, and hippie-dippy feel-good crap that we real Americans don't give a crap about! If you young'uns respected your elders by voting conservative, we'd be willing to let you sit at the adult table.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

Why bother having elections at all then? Why not have a Dictatorship of the Conservativariat? That's really what they're driving at.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 6:56 pm

NeantHumain wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
It doesn't sound that sinister when you put it that way, but what about

Quote:
In a recent speech to a tea party group in the state, House Speaker William O'Brien described college voters as "foolish." "Voting as a liberal. That's what kids do," he said, in remarks that were videotaped by a state Democratic Party staffer and posted on YouTube. Students, he said, lack "life experience" and "just vote their feelings."

Easy. If you young folks just learned to vote right, maybe we adults wouldn't have to be discussing taking away your voting privileges. You haven't had the life experience to appreciate the hard work it takes to earn a dollar, so you'll just vote other people's money away as taxes to finance your extravagant projects like greenbelts around campus, grants and low-interest student loans, and hippie-dippy feel-good crap that we real Americans don't give a crap about! If you young'uns respected your elders by voting conservative, we'd be willing to let you sit at the adult table.

:lmao:

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 7:04 pm

I hear this all the time. Welfare mothers are deliberately having genetically-defective babies because the State pays for it and the Successful (TM) are having fewer kids because it's not profitable so we'll soon be swamped with mental defectives.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 7:06 pm

xenon13 wrote:
I hear this all the time. Welfare mothers are deliberately having genetically-defective babies because the State pays for it and the Successful (TM) are having fewer kids because it's not profitable so we'll soon be swamped with mental defectives.

:roll:

Again like many Conservatives I am flat out against abortion, so the argument you're making actually comes from the left not the right.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

This is not about abortion, it's about this claim that the incentives of society are such that it's profitable for the poor to have children but not for wealthier people. Thus the new generations will have more mental defectives in it and this will lead to Idiocracy.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 7:17 pm

xenon13 wrote:
This is not about abortion, it's about this claim that the incentives of society are such that it's profitable for the poor to have children but not for wealthier people. Thus the new generations will have more mental defectives in it and this will lead to Idiocracy.

You do realize that doesn't make any sense considering the majority of the wealthy in the United States are 1st Generation.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

You do realize that doesn't make any sense considering the majority of the wealthy in the United States are 1st Generation.

Yes. They are the Brightest and the Best and they will be discouraged from having children. Mean while the Dullest and the Worst breed like bunnies.

ruveyn