Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 6:50 am

Newt Gingrich says he became a serial adulterer out of love for America. :o
Please, someone, help me understand this horses**t. :lol: 8O :?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 6:54 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Newt Gingrich says he became a serial adulterer out of love for America. :o
Please, someone, help me understand this horses**t. :lol: 8O :?

Makes more sense than half the BS justified by patriotism :P

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Mar 2011, 7:12 am

Newt really disgusts me. He cheated on and divorced his 1st wife while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer and then cheated on his 2nd wife with one of his staffers(who would later become his 3rd wife) all while going after Clinton for his extramarital affairs. The fact this man tries to preach family values is a joke of the highest order. Quite frankly, I don't think there is anybody I dislike more than Newt Gingrich, he has no redeeming qualities as a politician or a human being.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 9:16 am

Jacoby wrote:
Newt really disgusts me. He cheated on and divorced his 1st wife while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer and then cheated on his 2nd wife with one of his staffers(who would later become his 3rd wife) all while going after Clinton for his extramarital affairs. The fact this man tries to preach family values is a joke of the highest order. Quite frankly, I don't think there is anybody I dislike more than Newt Gingrich, he has no redeeming qualities as a politician or a human being.

He is very intelligent and quited learned. But he is a base churl, a cad and a bounder.

ruveyn

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:22 am

hypocrisy and chutzpah will get karmically korrected, though probably not in the present lifetime. his time in purgatory won't be pleasant, however. all the evil he put-out will be paid-back with interest.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:12 pm

What's funny is that probably everyone complaining about Newt in this thread probably excused Clinton for having affairs and then lieing under oath before a Federal Grand Jury.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:14 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
What's funny is that probably everyone complaining about Newt in this thread probably excused Clinton for having affairs and then lieing under oath before a Federal Grand Jury.

Yay, unfounded assumptions.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:16 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

On what evidence do you suppose that?

ruveyn

Chevand
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:27 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

I have a theory.

Inuyasha, do you have Tourette's? Because seriously, more and more, I'm beginning to wonder if you really aren't in control of the crazy things that come out of your mouth. Why do you constantly feel compelled to spout Fox News talking points and defend Republican behavior that really is indefensible?

I'll say it as a Democrat: yes, what Bill Clinton did was wrong. I have no sympathy for those who commit marital infidelity. But for God's sake, man, at least admit that if it was wrong for Clinton, it was equally wrong for Gingrich. Why the hell does everything have to be a freaking party-line double standard with you?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:35 pm

Chevand wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I have a theory.

Inuyasha, do you have Tourette's? Because seriously, more and more, I'm beginning to wonder if you really aren't in control of the crazy things that come out of your mouth. Why do you constantly feel compelled to spout Fox News talking points and defend Republican behavior that really is indefensible?

I'll say it as a Democrat: yes, what Bill Clinton did was wrong. I have no sympathy for those who commit marital infidelity. But for God's sake, man, at least admit that if it was wrong for Clinton, it was equally wrong for Gingrich. Why the hell does everything have to be a freaking party-line double standard with you?

Plus, Clinton never tried justifying his adultery with the pathetically lame excuse that he was pushed into the arms of another woman due to exhaustion from working too hard for America.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Plus, Clinton never tried justifying his adultery with the pathetically lame excuse that he was pushed into the arms of another woman due to exhaustion from working too hard for America.

That is true. He took up with these women because he wanted to f*ck them.

ruveyn

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 1:51 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

ruveyn

See mainstream media obsessing over Newt Gingrich's affair, but trying to cover up or downplay Clinton's.

Chevand wrote:

I never said what Newt did was right, I am merely pointing out he didn't commit perjury (which is a felony) over it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 2:12 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

ruveyn

See mainstream media obsessing over Newt Gingrich's affair, but trying to cover up or downplay Clinton's.

Chevand wrote:

I never said what Newt did was right, I am merely pointing out he didn't commit perjury (which is a felony) over it.

Sure, that was hardly Clinton's finest hour. But Gingrich had publicly attacked Clinton over this matter while he himself was doing the same thing privately. Now, Gingrich is coming up with the lamest, most pathetic excuse to explain his dalliances. Now, his claim that he's been "born again" as a Catholic adds to the old adage: religion is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 2:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

ruveyn

Chevand wrote:

Sure, that was hardly Clinton's finest hour. But Gingrich had publicly attacked Clinton over this matter while he himself was doing the same thing privately. Now, Gingrich is coming up with the lamest, most pathetic excuse to explain his dalliances. Now, his claim that he's been "born again" as a Catholic adds to the old adage: religion is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Religion also is a way to redeem a scoundrel and get them to change their ways. Also, Newt was attacking Clinton over Clinton's lieing under oath and committing perjury.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 2:59 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

Not true. That was pretty weak on Clinton's part. As a non-serious aside, I don't blame him for wanting to get away from Hildog. As a conservative perhaps that will appeal to your sense of humor :D

Don't you dare defend Gingrich, he's trying to say he f****d some women because the stress of his love for America was too much for him. Would you really want that guy in charge? There are wayyy better people that you could rightfully defend

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2011, 3:20 pm

I'm not defending him, I'm merely pointing out the fact that it is a little hypocritical to bash Newt on one hand and defend Clinton on the other.