Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,919

11 Mar 2011, 10:27 am

Aspie_SE10 wrote:
No such thing: how shallow would someone have to be to define someone as "too tall", especially in a Love and Dating context.


Exactly as shallow as is someone who says the other person is too short.

But wait! Do women do this? Do they also divorce their husbands when they get too fat too? I thought only men could be that shallow. (sarcasm)


_________________
A boy and his dog can go walking
A boy and his dog sometimes talk to each other
A boy and a dog can be happy sitting down in the woods on a log
But a dog knows his boy can go wrong


ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,596

11 Mar 2011, 10:50 am

sgrannel wrote:
But wait! Do women do this? Do they also divorce their husbands when they get too fat too? I thought only men could be that shallow. (sarcasm)

I saw some statistics that seemed to be saying women quite often dump husbands who lose their jobs. Given that money can't buy love, how shallow is that? (slightly tongue in cheek :wink: )



sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,919

11 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

ToughDiamond wrote:
sgrannel wrote:
But wait! Do women do this? Do they also divorce their husbands when they get too fat too? I thought only men could be that shallow. (sarcasm)

I saw some statistics that seemed to be saying women quite often dump husbands who lose their jobs. Given that money can't buy love, how shallow is that? (slightly tongue in cheek :wink: )


This might be even more shallow than a husband who dumps his wife because she got fat.

But it's the person on the inside that counts! :lol:


_________________
A boy and his dog can go walking
A boy and his dog sometimes talk to each other
A boy and a dog can be happy sitting down in the woods on a log
But a dog knows his boy can go wrong


Peko
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,381
Location: Eastern PA, USA

11 Mar 2011, 11:28 am

When her height makes her partner feel uncomfortable. My brother's gf is a bit taller than him (I'm gonna guess by 1.5-3 inches) and they dn't seem to care.


_________________
Balance is needed within the universe, can be demonstrated in most/all concepts/things. Black/White, Good/Evil, etc.
All dependent upon your own perspective in your own form of existence, so trust your own gut and live the way YOU want/need to.


ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,596

11 Mar 2011, 11:31 am

sgrannel wrote:
ToughDiamond wrote:
sgrannel wrote:
But wait! Do women do this? Do they also divorce their husbands when they get too fat too? I thought only men could be that shallow. (sarcasm)

I saw some statistics that seemed to be saying women quite often dump husbands who lose their jobs. Given that money can't buy love, how shallow is that? (slightly tongue in cheek :wink: )


This might be even more shallow than a husband who dumps his wife because she got fat.

But it's the person on the inside that counts! :lol:

I'm tall and rich on the inside 8)



abaisse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2011
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,360
Location: England

11 Mar 2011, 11:46 am

wefunction wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
....when she tells you "you're too short".


I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Boo hit the only right answer. :)


I've agreed with Boo on several things lately too. It's a pleasant surprise.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,621
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

11 Mar 2011, 12:07 pm

abaisse wrote:
wefunction wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
....when she tells you "you're too short".


I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Boo hit the only right answer. :)


I've agreed with Boo on several things lately too. It's a pleasant surprise.


and this is getting boring , we need more atheist-theist dating threads.

Otherwise, the whole world will be drown by Tsunamis.



abaisse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2011
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,360
Location: England

11 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

and this is getting boring , we need more atheist-theist dating threads.

Otherwise, the whole world will be drown by Tsunamis.


You don't like the new love for Boo?

Fine... I will do my best to be argumentative, just for you. :twisted:



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,621
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

11 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

abaisse wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

and this is getting boring , we need more atheist-theist dating threads.

Otherwise, the whole world will be drown by Tsunamis.


You don't like the new love for Boo?

Fine... I will do my best to be argumentative, just for you. :twisted:


Who said it's a new love? I bet that it was always a secret crush on me you two had.

This what happens behind the screen:
Quote:
wefunction: "I hate you boo! I hate you! I hate you! :cry: "


Quote:
abaisse: "you're all the same, I hate you! :cry: "



abaisse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2011
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,360
Location: England

11 Mar 2011, 12:36 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
]

Who said it's a new love? I bet that it was always a secret crush on me you two had.


You caught me. My deepest secret is my major crush on Boo. I secretly dream of all the Russian Jew-Lebanese babies we could have. It's a match made in heaven. :lol:



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,621
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

11 Mar 2011, 12:46 pm

abaisse wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
]

Who said it's a new love? I bet that it was always a secret crush on me you two had.


You caught me. My deepest secret is my major crush on Boo. I secretly dream of all the Russian Jew-Lebanese babies we could have. It's a match made in heaven. :lol:


Babiesss from my ssserpent ssseeds.



abaisse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2011
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,360
Location: England

11 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
abaisse wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
]

Who said it's a new love? I bet that it was always a secret crush on me you two had.


You caught me. My deepest secret is my major crush on Boo. I secretly dream of all the Russian Jew-Lebanese babies we could have. It's a match made in heaven. :lol:


Babiesss from my ssserpent ssseeds.


I'll meet you in Las Vegas. But you have to live here. It's too hot there. I promise you plenty of arguments. I come with 6 computers. Two of them need fixing it. Get to it.



Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,776
Location: Seattle, WA

11 Mar 2011, 2:20 pm

I'm 6'6" and have never met a woman I would consider "too tall". Unfortunately, it seems there are a plethora of women who are too short :).



Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,672
Location: Florida

11 Mar 2011, 2:33 pm

6ft6? cripes man..you getting enough oxygen up there? O.o


For me its not about stating when a woman is too tall.. just when she's too tall for me.

Think about it... if she is as tall or almost as tall then hugs are sort of head-bonking... a kiss becomes an awkward nose-duel ...and sex ends up with you staring at her neck or chin.

If she's taller then a hug .. well it'd be like hugging your mother type of flashback.. boobs in the face type of thing... a kiss would work fine when it comes to the face area but then my chin or neck would be bouncing off her breasts and thats just weird.... and sex well... some guys may enjoy having both ears being boob-sandwiched but I dont.

If she's a head shorter (im between 5ft7 and 5ft8..so 5ft2~5ft4 is perfect) then kisses and hugs are perfect..her breasts dont get in the way nor her nose, etc... and sex ends up eye to eye level or her just a tad below eye to eye level... again, perfect geometry there.



TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

11 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

A woman is never too tall. If a man doesn't like her height, he's the one with the problem.


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,033

11 Mar 2011, 2:53 pm

I do agree on the height thing. It is nice when bodies seem to be the right size for each other. But, if you are really in love, height wouldnt matter.


_________________
"Caravan is the name of my history, and my life an extraordinary adventure."
~ Amin Maalouf

Taking a break.