Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Orwell wrote:
From what I understand, the individual in question was already on his way out before any of this happened anyways, and the only difference was that he made his resignation effective immediately instead of in a few months.

So the thread title should be amended to read "...lies, fast tracks already impending resignation" then?

Well from what I've read, O'Keefe actually could be telling the truth when you break down body language and what all is said.

Reaching.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 2:10 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Orwell wrote:
From what I understand, the individual in question was already on his way out before any of this happened anyways, and the only difference was that he made his resignation effective immediately instead of in a few months.

So the thread title should be amended to read "...lies, fast tracks already impending resignation" then?

Well from what I've read, O'Keefe actually could be telling the truth when you break down body language and what all is said.

Reaching.

Oh, but NPR is run by Godless elitists who hate ordinary, bible thumping, gun toting people of the American heartland. So we have to take such an unbiased source as James O'Keefe at his word.
Not meaning to be condescending, but that was sarcasm. I've noticed my fellow Aspies tend to take things a bit too literally. Same as I do.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 6:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Orwell wrote:

Reaching.

Oh, but NPR is run by Godless elitists who hate ordinary, bible thumping, gun toting people of the American heartland. So we have to take such an unbiased source as James O'Keefe at his word.
Not meaning to be condescending, but that was sarcasm. I've noticed my fellow Aspies tend to take things a bit too literally. Same as I do.

I know that was sarcasm, how about you answer why a certain woman that wished some Politician's grandson gets AIDS and dies (she did this on the air) is still working at NPR?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Orwell wrote:

Reaching.

I know that was sarcasm, how about you answer why a certain woman that wished some Politician's grandson gets AIDS and dies (she did this on the air) is still working at NPR?

Sounds like a hateful b***h to me. But in all fairness, I know nothing about this case, so I'm really not qualified to express much of an opinion.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 12:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Orwell wrote:

Reaching.

Sounds like a hateful b***h to me. But in all fairness, I know nothing about this case, so I'm really not qualified to express much of an opinion.

Her name is Nina Totenberg:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msrF1V4NeY[/youtube]

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 1:22 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Orwell wrote:

Reaching.

Her name is Nina Totenberg:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msrF1V4NeY[/youtube]

I won't lie - I wouldn't have shed a tear if Jesse Helms had died horribly, as he was a hateful, bigoted reactionary. As I understand it, he in fact peacefully. But Ms. Totenberg was wrong for hoping one of his grand kids would get AIDS.
I'm personally half hoping that governor Scott in Florida will be eaten by a crocodile (as Florida is the only state in America where Crocs live).