Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 5:25 pm

I'm heading there this summer for a few days. Wondering if there's anyone who might like to meet up and hang out or whatever.

Also, if you don't want to hang out and you're from there, maybe you could tell me what's there to see and do.

are there any good hobby shops there?

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 5:27 pm

no but I visited there and i can tell you theres a long time cheese store there that you MUST visit. Its in the center of the city. I don't remember the name but its very famous there.. the staff is the very family that owns it and they dress up in the old dutch maid/gent uniform ..the shop is very antique-looking decor.. amazing place and cheese. :)

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 8:06 pm

will look for it! Thanks!

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.