Do you allow people to see you upset?

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 9:09 am

I rarely get externally excited.

lol sorry, mind in the gutter.

I don't very much like people to know how I feel, except if something is funny, or happy. But the more I know someones knows, the harder it is to hide (this must have a name). I feel vulnerable if crying in public, and do not like to be touched by most.

I think most people hold back anything negative in public, or would rather fight against any sort of outburst.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 9:19 am

For, the most part, but most of my emotions don't show properly. I do atypical things to express emotion so that know one knows what I'm feeling.