Why was Batman Forever better than Batman & Robin?

Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 8:33 pm

hill-o-beans wrote:
this is a funny image i found claming to be from the new movie. i think this is the scene where batman is un-framed and gets his reputation back with the public.

no its not. its an action figure

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2011, 6:08 am

I just watched Batman Forever, even tough it was not a true Batman movie, it was ok as there were good bits in Batman Forever, for example the flashbacks of Bruce Wayne's childhood and the origins of Robin (even though Chris O'Donnell was not a good Robin). On the other side of the coin Jim Carrey's Riddler and Tommy Lee Jone's Two Face was awful, Chase Meridan was a B**ch and Gotham was a Neon nightmare.even though it was not good It was better than i expected, I would give it 4/10

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2011, 1:07 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
I just watched Batman Forever, even tough it was not a true Batman movie, it was ok as there were good bits in Batman Forever, for example the flashbacks of Bruce Wayne's childhood and the origins of Robin (even though Chris O'Donnell was not a good Robin). On the other side of the coin Jim Carrey's Riddler and Tommy Lee Jone's Two Face was awful, Chase Meridan was a B**ch and Gotham was a Neon nightmare.even though it was not good It was better than i expected, I would give it 4/10

agreed completely

Djn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Mar 2011, 4:30 pm

I'll take Batman Forever over Batman and Robin anyday. True, the performances stink in Batman Forever, but if I didn't think it could get any worse, I could always watch Batman and Robin :D I don't like the last two Batman movies as much as the other ones. The other 4 may run the gamut from good to crappy- but their not depressing.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 4:48 pm

I enjoyed Forever as a child, and I have outgrown it a bit. It's gold compared to what came next.

Djn

25 Mar 2011, 5:50 am

Giftorcurse wrote:
I enjoyed Forever as a child, and I have outgrown it a bit. It's gold compared to what came next.

I agree, thouhg somethings you never outgrow, but Batman Forever, yeah it's not exactly noteworthy! :)

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

Laconvivencia wrote:
Can someone please tell me why Batman Forever was Better than Batman & Robin, I am not saying either of these are good as all of them were bad, I have not seen either of them so could someone please tell me why Batman Forever was better than Batman And Robin

Schumacher didn't have as much freedom and Kilmer made a more convincing Batman than George Clooney.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2011, 4:19 pm

Also, it was recut.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_For ... ted_scenes