Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ci
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 3:40 am

If the poster was a joker then I guess I got it right.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 4:55 am

Good troll?
The person has the username "lolnessmonster" and has 2 posts, both which have the same story but with the names changed.

Pathetic troll is pathetic.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 5:24 am

ci wrote:
Xeno wrote:
I think it's pretty well known that Parasite Hilton is about as intelligent as a potato, regardless of whether she really said that or not. There are plenty of reasons she shouldn't be allowed to live.

Then your just as bad as the troll. People are so nasty it is sick.

Cry me a river. And, it's spelled YOU'RE.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 5:34 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Xeno wrote:
I think it's pretty well known that Parasite Hilton is about as intelligent as a potato, regardless of whether she really said that or not. There are plenty of reasons she shouldn't be allowed to live.

Paris Hilton fried whatever brain cells she had from her drug use. She is a living example of why illegal drugs should stay illegal.

She is a living example of why people shouldn't be famous just because their parents are famous, or be rich for doing f**k all. She needs to OD, already.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

Poor Paris, suffering the indignity of this vile attack on her character...

Paris can't fart without it being headline news.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

LEAVE PARITH ALOOOOOOOOOOONE! :roll:

ci
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 11:54 am

draelynn wrote:
Poor Paris, suffering the indignity of this vile attack on her character...

Paris can't fart without it being headline news.

Could lead to a unique fragrance in perfumes. Flatulent El Paris. Ooo-LALA

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ci
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 11:55 am

Xeno wrote:
ci wrote:
Xeno wrote:

Then your just as bad as the troll. People are so nasty it is sick.

Cry me a river. And, it's spelled YOU'RE.

If you understood what I said then it's a matter of preference. I won't remember that as the context usage vs. the sound of the word are beyond me. Just the law of my mind universe and your an alien.

Arminius
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2011, 1:03 pm

Kenani wrote:
Keep in mind that Paris Hilton probably doesn't know how to say "carelessly", "signifying", "to my horror", or "relieved".

Kenani is right. Whatever evidence does or does not exist, this is the most implausible part of the story. Next time you want to pass something off as a Paris Hilton quote, stick to words of two or fewer syllables. My compliments to the troll. If only you were all so amusing.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 1:05 pm

There are people that believe much like the troll but in not so extreme forms.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 9:03 am

if paris hilton hit anyone with a car it would be all over the news,whether the killed person was autistic or not.i have been watching cnn all morning and i have not heard anything

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 9:22 am

the only thing i could find was that paris's boyfriend ran over a paparazi photogrpher with his car.paris was not driving.what show or news paper did you see this in.i looked up cnn celebrity.paris is on probation for cocaine and could face jail time for a criminal careless car accident.this surely would make every news outlet.i think you made this up

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

I can't find anything even from the unreliable news sites that Paris Hilton said anything like that.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

CannabisForAutism
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Mar 2011, 10:44 am

John_Browning wrote:
I can't find anything even from the unreliable news sites that Paris Hilton said anything like that.

Quel surprise

number5
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Xeno wrote:

Paris Hilton fried whatever brain cells she had from her drug use. She is a living example of why illegal drugs should stay illegal.

It's not the drugs. Hey isn't it time for Rush Oxycontin Limbaugh's show? :P

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 6:06 pm

number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Xeno wrote:

It's not the drugs. Hey isn't it time for Rush Oxycontin Limbaugh's show? :P

Haha... that reminds me of how Rush recently talked about Michelle Obama being "fat". He's practically begging for his glass house to be shattered these days.