Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,702
Location: somewhere in the vicinity of betelgeuse

17 Mar 2011, 9:23 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Fudo wrote:
Kaybee wrote:
Laz wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Moog wrote:
I must have missed something.

i'm still missing it :roll:

I'm fappin' it


Hot.


fudo really doesn't understand lol


I don't really want to understand


I understand less then i did before :?


_________________
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- Bruce Lee


emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

17 Mar 2011, 10:54 am

i love how confusing this thread has become.



Laz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Dec 2005
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,544
Location: Dave's Toilet

17 Mar 2011, 12:20 pm

Titangeek wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Fudo wrote:
Kaybee wrote:
Laz wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Moog wrote:
I must have missed something.

i'm still missing it :roll:

I'm fappin' it


Hot.


fudo really doesn't understand lol


I don't really want to understand


I understand less then i did before :?


I'm fappin' even more


_________________
"Tall people can be recognized by three things: generosity in the design, humanity in the execution and moderation in success"


irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2006
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,357

17 Mar 2011, 1:03 pm

It's starting to look like a piece of pop art.

But when I want to leave a forum, I stop going to it (go figure). But the ones who want to be begged to stay work your sympathies a little more in their vindictive, petulant farewell letters, don't they? They don't say, "I hate you all," and then keep coming back to see if anyone is sorry now...

I could be wrong.


_________________
"Pack up my head, I'm goin' to Paris!" - P.W.

The world loves diversity... as long as it's pretty, makes them look smart and doesn't put them out in any way.

There's the road, and the road less traveled, and then there's MY road.


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,993
Location: 미국

17 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

Laz wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Fudo wrote:
Kaybee wrote:
Laz wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Moog wrote:
I must have missed something.

i'm still missing it :roll:

I'm fappin' it


Hot.


fudo really doesn't understand lol


I don't really want to understand


I understand less then i did before :?


I'm fappin' even more


lol, why doesn't anyone know what that means here... we're on the internet.



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

17 Mar 2011, 2:10 pm

they're innocents.
although i'm not sure why anyone would fap to this thread. :lol:



Laz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Dec 2005
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,544
Location: Dave's Toilet

17 Mar 2011, 2:15 pm

Ain't nothin' gonna stop my stride


_________________
"Tall people can be recognized by three things: generosity in the design, humanity in the execution and moderation in success"


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,993
Location: 미국

17 Mar 2011, 2:25 pm

emlion wrote:
they're innocents.
although i'm not sure why anyone would fap to this thread. :lol:


lol

Laz wrote:
Ain't nothin' gonna stop my stride


Oh, you.