XLCR
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

Old motorcycle and car magazines.

Fantasy and sci-fi books

Guitars, mostly electric

amplifiers

Fox Mustangs, actually I have only two of these, but that's only because I can't afford more.

FarqyTheIndolent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 12:54 pm

At the moment, I collect train timetables. It brings me immense satisfaction to carefully organise them all, using one folder per train operating company for every half-year period. :P

I'm also keen to start a collection revolving around this series of rail guides (currently, I only have the Winter '10/'11 European Rail Timetable), and to expand on my map/atlas collection.

FlintsDoorknob
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

I collect action figures!! I guess I never really grew out of them. Pretty much any character I like ascetically.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

daydreamer84 wrote:
Do you have a collection? What do you collect? How many do you have? Are your collections excessive?

Books, books, books. I am a bibliophile.

ruveyn

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 10:19 pm

ruveyn wrote:
daydreamer84 wrote:
Do you have a collection? What do you collect? How many do you have? Are your collections excessive?

Books, books, books. I am a bibliophile.

ruveyn

Ohhhh I forgot about my books.......I won't get rid of most of my university textbooks (I have about three years worth arranged in my very small room) , my fantasy books nor the psych books that I've been reading lately. Today my mom warned me about the horrors of years of accumulated book dust 8O I guess I too am a bibliophile!

JusSumBudi

27 Mar 2011, 11:44 pm

I tried collecting wine bottle corks. Then I ran out of storage room and gave up. I'm not much collector I guess. Some times I get in the collecting mood and I'll collect something stupid like all the versions of software the company I work for has ever made. Then after a point I jut loose interest.

alexi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2011, 2:14 am

I collect the stickers that are on fruit. I never know when I'll find one that I never have :)