Should people love their Friends like they love their Family

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2011, 12:24 am

Should people love their Friends like they love their Family members is this even possible because I think it is I have seen people cry over the deaths of their Friends ?

mox
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Mar 2011, 12:27 am

Maybe it depends on the family? In my case, my few friends are my family, and I would mourn them like they were blood relation.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 1:31 am

My friends are my family right now. That could change in the future.

FlintsDoorknob
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Mar 2011, 1:45 am

There are a variety of factors. How close you are with a person. How long you've known the person.

Love isn't black and white. No emotion is black and white. Every emotion is on a sliding scale. We put the perspective of good or bad...but even good and bad can be put on a scale. Everything is grey. Try to think that way.

Every love you will ever feel for any person will be different from any other person. Some will be so close they feel the same. Perhaps both your parents is one type of love. The love for your friends is another.

Yes it is possible, and it's normal.